Schmidt Meister's Grab Bag

Schmidt Meister

This was done by a photography group for a major food organization. No clues. 98 2.5 x 2.5 cm cubes of different foods. I had this picture for several months before I happened to find the key. How many can you identify before I post the key in a day or two. There are meats, vegetables and fruits.

Food - Squared - 98 2.5 x 2.5 cm - Bon Appétit.jpg

1 hour ago, Schmidt Meister said:

This was done by a photography group for a major food organization. No clues. 98 2.5 x 2.5 cm cubes of different foods. I had this picture for several months before I happened to find the key. How many can you identify before I post the key in a day or two. There are meats, vegetables and fruits.

Food - Squared - 98 2.5 x 2.5 cm - Bon Appétit.jpg

I prefer to refer to such as 1” cubes. Just sayin’

OK, straight up, this is McFunny I don’t McCare who you are. Sheriff Judd is speaking McTruth to McTards and they don’t like it. And I don’t have to tell you what culture Tianis Jones belongs to.

POLK COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The lawyer for a pregnant woman arrested last week in connection to an incident at a Florida McDonald’s is accusing the Polk County sheriff of ridiculing and mocking her.
“The world may see Sheriff Grady Judd as the class clown of all of the Florida sheriffs departments,” said Jeremy McLymont, the attorney for Tianis Jones, in a news conference Friday. “I see him as someone who is very dangerous to our judicial system.”
Sheriff Judd held a news conference last Friday to discuss the May 19 incident, during which Jones, 22, was accused of having an outburst at the Lakeland McDonald’s and becoming “enraged” after trouble with her online order. In video of the incident, Jones can be seen slapping items off the counter before going behind the register and tossing cups on the floor. She also called 911 during the incident to complain, and as she walked out, Judd said Jones was caught on camera lifting her shirt and twerking at the employees.
“Her actions were outrageous… especially for a place where small children often visit,” Judd said. “And she caused about $100 in damages since the items she threw on the floor can’t be used for customers.”
There were no serious injuries during the incident, but Judd said Jones became a “McBurglar” when she walked behind the counter and threw several cups.
“She didn’t get her Happy Meal, or her fish sandwich, or her chocolate shake, or her sweet tea, but she did manage to get herself in a lot of McTrouble,” Judd said
At the news conference, Sheriff Judd called Jones “McMad.”
“I don’t know why this woman got as angry as she was, but as the saying goes, she’s a few fries short of a Happy Meal,” the sheriff said.
Judd said deputies in Polk County “don’t put up with that McJunk.”
Jones is facing charges of burglary with assault, criminal mischief, disorderly conduct and misuse of 911.
Video of the incident, (https://www.wfla.com/news/polk-county/deputies-seek-woman-who-had-outburst-at-lakeland-mcdonalds/) and the sheriff’s commentary, has been viewed millions of times online.
At a news conference organized by Jones’ legal team, Jones said she did not have a reaction to the video, other than “getting justice.”
McLymont, her lawyer, says Jones has bipolar disorder and depression, and was not taking her medication due to her pregnancy. She was upset over a dispute concerning her food order and not getting a refund, which was also the reason she called 911, according to McLymont.
Sheriff Judd, last Friday, suggested that Jones and her legal team only brought up her pregnancy and mental health issues as an “excuse.”
Clayton Cowart, a local civil rights leader, criticized Sheriff Judd for the comments.
“Stick to McPolicing, stay out of the McCamera and stop trying to be a McMovie Star, mental illness is real,” said Cowart.
Jones is facing charges of burglary with assault, criminal mischief, disorderly conduct and misuse of 911.
“[Sheriff Judd’s] unprofessional and dangerous comments stand to taint any potential jury pool that Ms. Tianis could potentially have in this case,” said McLymont.
The sheriff dismissed allegations his comments would taint a jury pool if the case were to go to trial.

https://ktla.com/news/nexstar-media-wire/lawyer-for-woman-arrested-at-mcdonalds-accuses-sheriff-of-ridiculing-her-with-happy-meal-comment/

• Like 1
  • Haha 2