Schmidt Meister's Grab Bag

Schmidt Meister

As for Bongino, he claims he was unaware of the edits and I believe him. It’s important to understand that Fox News will blindside their own employees with stuff like this in hopes that nobody notices. But we noticed. Others did, too. And Bongino isn’t happy that he wasn’t informed.

https://thelibertydaily.com/why-fox-news-cut-president-trumps-comments-to-dan-bongino-about-the-rigged-election/

It’s ironic that President Trump was censored on a Fox News show called “Unfiltered.” Dan Bongino was blindsided and should release the whole clip even if it means going against the wishes of those controlling Fox News.

• Thanks 1

Last week I posted Mike Rowe’s honest and superb Facebook post on the pandemic and the distrust of those in power pushing the vaccines by the a large segment of the American people.

After his post went viral, a writer for the Never Trump publication, The Bulwark, wrote a smear piece to discredit Rowe and accuse him of “despicable dishonesty or breathtaking stupidity”.

Mike Rowe has now responded to the smear piece with a line-by-line take-down of the article and the author’s “reprehensible, and cowardly” attempt “to mischaracterize” what Rowe said, and to “deliberately misinform” his readers.

https://therightscoop.com/mike-rowe-schools-bulwark-writer-for-reprehensible-cowardly-attempt-to-mischaracterize-rowes-article-on-pandemic-and-vaccines/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

My shocked face is just worn completely out .... if you're gonna eat FAKE meat, just don't eat meat at all. Salads are better for you than fake lab meat. Anything is probably better than fake lab meat.

Impossible Burger - Complications.png

FEED THAT SxxT TO BILLY GATES....(In fact stuff his face into it)  POS

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

Olympics - America - Tamyra Mensah-Stock Vs Megan Rapinoe .jpg

They both look like guys to me.

*ETA: NTTAWWT...

Seriously, I think she's great (the top one), but I was actually concerned when I first saw her that she might be a boy, what with those muscles. But she's not. She's an American girl and I'm damn glad she's on our side. :patriot:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Black bears crossing Skyline Drive in Shenandoah National Park, VA on a foggy morning. If you ever have the time and are anywhere near the BRP or Skyline Drive, it is worth the drive. My wife and I drove the entire route and although it is time consuming because of the speed limit, it is so enjoyable and relaxing.

Black Bears Crossing Skyline Drive - Shenandoah National Park - VA.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Schmidt Meister said:

Black bears crossing Skyline Drive in Shenandoah National Park, VA on a foggy morning. If you ever have the time and are anywhere near the BRP or Skyline Drive, it is worth the drive. My wife and I drove the entire route and although it is time consuming because of the speed limit, it is so enjoyable and relaxing.

It was always a fun ride on a motorcycle, notwithstanding Park Police with radar.

• Like 2

From comments to the Mike Rowe takedown of the smear writer…

Possible "note" to send your employer before they fire you. Anndd make them fire you.

Notice of Liability  
Name: _________________________________________

This is your official and personal Notice of Liability.
If you are not a medical professional and, therefore, you are unlawfully practicing medicine by prescribing, recommending, and using coercion to insist on this experimental medical treatment.

Whereas:
1. The Nuremberg Code, codified into US Federal Law, prohibits forcing or coercing anyone, under any circumstances, to participate in a medical experiment; and the Code states “the voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential;
2. All of the treatments being marketed as COVID-19 vaccines are still in Phase III clinical trials until 2023 to 2024 and hence qualify as medical experiments. People taking these treatments are enrolled in clinical trials;
3. None of these treatments has been approved, but only granted emergency use authorization, hence cannot be mandated nor can informed consent be dispensed with; 
4. Most vaccines are trialed for at least 5-10 years and COVID-19 vaccines have been in trials for less than one year;  
5. No previously attempted coronavirus vaccines (ie. MERS, SARS-1) has been approved for market, due to antibody-dependent enhancement resulting in severe illness and deaths in animal models; 
6. Numerous doctors, scientists and medical experts are issuing dire warnings about the short and long-term effects of COVID-19 vaccines, including but not limited to death, infertility, miscarriages, Bell’s palsy, blood clots, cancer, inflammatory conditions, autoimmune disease, early-onset dementia, convulsions, anaphylaxis, myocarditis, and antibody dependent enhancement leading to death; 
7. Children and youth are at virtually no risk of dying from COVID-19 or transmitting it to others, but deaths and injuries to children and youth have already occurred in the COVID-19 injection clinical trials;
8. There have been more deaths from COVID-19 vaccines, as reported to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), than deaths in the last 10 years from all vaccines combined;
9. Only 1% -10% of vaccine injuries are reported to VAERS. The full extent of adverse events from the COVID vaccines is unknown as there is a significant delay in uploading reports to the VAERS database;
10. Breakthrough cases of COVID-19 infections in those who have received COVID-19 vaccines is on the rise;
11. The trials have not proven that COVID-19 vaccines prevent infection or transmission;
12. Safe and effective treatments and preventive measures exist for COVID-19;

•  
  •  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

From comments to the Mike Rowe takedown of the smear writer…

Possible "note" to send your employer before they fire you. Anndd make them fire you.

Notice of Liability  
    Name: _________________________________________

This is your official and personal Notice of Liability.
    If you are not a medical professional and, therefore, you are unlawfully practicing medicine by prescribing, recommending, and using coercion to insist on this experimental medical treatment.

Whereas:
    1. The Nuremberg Code, codified into US Federal Law, prohibits forcing or coercing anyone, under any circumstances, to participate in a medical experiment; and the Code states “the voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential;
    2. All of the treatments being marketed as COVID-19 vaccines are still in Phase III clinical trials until 2023 to 2024 and hence qualify as medical experiments. People taking these treatments are enrolled in clinical trials;
    3. None of these treatments has been approved, but only granted emergency use authorization, hence cannot be mandated nor can informed consent be dispensed with; 
    4. Most vaccines are trialed for at least 5-10 years and COVID-19 vaccines have been in trials for less than one year;  
    5. No previously attempted coronavirus vaccines (ie. MERS, SARS-1) has been approved for market, due to antibody-dependent enhancement resulting in severe illness and deaths in animal models; 
    6. Numerous doctors, scientists and medical experts are issuing dire warnings about the short and long-term effects of COVID-19 vaccines, including but not limited to death, infertility, miscarriages, Bell’s palsy, blood clots, cancer, inflammatory conditions, autoimmune disease, early-onset dementia, convulsions, anaphylaxis, myocarditis, and antibody dependent enhancement leading to death; 
    7. Children and youth are at virtually no risk of dying from COVID-19 or transmitting it to others, but deaths and injuries to children and youth have already occurred in the COVID-19 injection clinical trials;
    8. There have been more deaths from COVID-19 vaccines, as reported to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), than deaths in the last 10 years from all vaccines combined;
    9. Only 1% -10% of vaccine injuries are reported to VAERS. The full extent of adverse events from the COVID vaccines is unknown as there is a significant delay in uploading reports to the VAERS database;
    10. Breakthrough cases of COVID-19 infections in those who have received COVID-19 vaccines is on the rise;
    11. The trials have not proven that COVID-19 vaccines prevent infection or transmission;
    12. Safe and effective treatments and preventive measures exist for COVID-19;

•  
  •  

I have been preparing a folder of information like this for a possible head-butting that may arise in the near future. I'm pretty sure my employer is on the verge of mandating vaccination. There is another major poultry processor (Tyson) that has just mandated the vaccine for all their employees and I'm waiting to see how that blows up.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ChuteTheMall said:

It was always a fun ride on a motorcycle, notwithstanding Park Police with radar.

I rode a good portion of it on my motorcycle and was impressed with how stupid the deer on the parkway are. Especially first thing in the morning. (I went especially to ride the Diamondback in NC. We stayed in the Switzerland Inn just off the Parkway.) The Park Police were definitely not playing around with speeders but I always stuck pretty close to the limit when I had my lady with me.  

6 minutes ago, Schmidt Meister said:

I have been preparing a folder of information like this for a possible head-butting that may arise in the near future. I'm pretty sure my employer is on the verge of mandating vaccination. There is another major poultry processor (Tyson) that has just mandated the vaccine for all their employees and I'm waiting to see how that blows up.

Certified Mail, Return Receipt Requested, will cost $5 or so, and shout loudly that you are serious. 

7 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

I am so behind the times…

What is “pan-gendered”?

What is a “life-ally”?

You got me ... it's all a bunch of terms meant to enable people to break all the laws of nature and feel totally justified in doing it because .... they feel good about it. FREAKS. 

1 hour ago, Schmidt Meister said:

Black Bears Crossing Skyline Drive - Shenandoah National Park - VA.jpg

Coming back from the Outer Banks recently we took US 264 - longer but more scenic than US 64. Saw a road kill black bear. Have seen lots of white tail deer road kill but this was my first bear. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

Coming back from the Outer Banks recently we took US 264 - longer but more scenic than US 64. Saw a road kill black bear. Have seen lots of white tail deer road kill but this was my first bear. 

Sad. We see them here in my area of Florida. Usually younger bears. This area is nothing but pine woods, swamps and farm land. Like you said, a lot of deer/car collisions but there is the occasional bear. Hogs are also a large road kill percentage in the hunting woods.