When A Man In a Yellow Dress...

Eric

• Administrators

Isn't the weirdest part of the story.

A Washington state man wearing a yellow dress was arrested after he stole a school bus and later drove a front-end loader construction vehicle through the home he shared with his estranged wife, authorities said.

Deputies were first alerted to the man, later identified as 39-year-old Andrew S. Loudon, Saturday night after employees of Osprey Rafting witnessed him driving off in the company’s privately owned large yellow bus, the Chelan County Sheriff’s Office said in a press release.

Click Here To Read More...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/washington-man-yellow-dress-school-bus-front-end-loader

andrew-s.-loudon.thumb.webp.ec2efd47bda22ce2503df5b731d0106f.webp

• Thanks 2

This is what happens when the gov't releases all the inmates and tears down the insane asylums, where people used to put family members that wore yellow dresses and stole vehicles for "reasons."  It is unfashionable to steal anything while wearing YELLOW.  What the hell is wrong with people these days?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

34 minutes ago, Historian said:

For the record...when i post on TBS...i usually wear a lovely sun dress.

Just kidding....maybe...you'll just have to wonder.

I recall a picture meme of a sexy young woman in a sexy short yellow sun dress, and the phrase was “Don’t let a $7 sun dress cost you $70,000 in child support.”

That wasn’t you in the picture… was it?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, railfancwb said:

I recall a picture meme of a sexy young woman in a sexy short yellow sun dress, and the phrase was “Don’t let a $7 sun dress cost you $70,000 in child support.”

That wasn’t you in the picture… was it?

I am not...a woman.  :)  So no.   

• Like 1