Nebraska Governor Pete Ricketts: Biden Admin’s 30 By 30 Conservation Plan Will Devastate Small Farmers

pipedreams

They want to control 30% of the land, in other words take it out of any type of production.

"The Biden administration’s ambitious 30 by 30 conservation plan “has to be a land grab,” says Nebraska Governor Pete Ricketts.

Currently, 12 percent of U.S. land is protected. To reach the Biden administration’s goal of 30 percent of land in conservation by 2030, “they’d have to add on 440 million acres or the equivalent of nine states of Nebraska,” Ricketts says."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/nebraska-governor-pete-ricketts-biden-admins-30-by-30-conservation-plan-will-devastate-small-farmers_3927707.html

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, LostinTexas said:

Everything coming from the Biden Administration is a disaster. We'll be lucky to survive 4 years, and the country will probably be near unreconisable. I don't think the country can survive 8 years.

It still amazes me that people actually support that imbecilic Bidet.  I have a hard time wrapping my head around how people can be so short-sighted and ignorant of long-term consequences (or just not care about them). 

Just now, Mrs.Cicero said:

It still amazes me that people actually support that imbecilic Bidet.  I have a hard time wrapping my head around how people can be so short-sighted and ignorant of long-term consequences (or just not care about them). 

Don't underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Indoctrination has been going on for a very long time. I had a long heart to heart with the Superintendent over their changing history books. Found it helping my grandson study Texas history, 18 or 19 years ago. It was amazing what they left out or downright changed. He was sympathetic, but the School Board was amazingly Liberal. That changed, but the teachers, books, attitude, and everything else stayed the same. I guess it was too late unless painful changes were made, and no one has the stomach for that.

History is being deleted and bastardized, and we are doomed to repeat it. The communism infiltrating the minds, souls, and .gov is very concerning. The lack of concern is also concerning.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, jame said:

If that much land goes out of production, ours will stay IN production.  Grain prices will be through the ceiling.

Have read that Bill Gates is now the largest owner of American farmland. Why? To take it out of production or to benefit from spiking agricultural product prices?

30 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

Have read that Bill Gates is now the largest owner of American farmland. Why? To take it out of production or to benefit from spiking agricultural product prices?

What Bill Gates owns as America farmland isn’t spit in a bucket.  He (most likely financial advisor purchases) owns 242,00 out of 915,000,000acres.

It was most likely as speculative investment.  Land here was going for 10-11,000 per acre, but as of late, that’s gone up, due to higher grain prices and the astronomical size of farms these days.  It was just on “The Big Show”, a local farm broadcast on Friday, that over 80% of all farmland purchases are to neighboring farmers.

I have read that the bill gates farm scheme relies on meatless meat imitations.

The idea is they grow the foods this garbage is made from. Then they get the price of meats jacked way up so people have to buy their fake crap. It is already happening in europe. Taxing emissions from cows makes the price of meat go way up.

billy owns the patents for the meatless crap and his farms grow the feedstocks for the factories that make it.

He's trying to cash in on carbon taxes basically.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

Those people go with what sounds good.

Not with what is good.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 8/1/2021 at 5:43 PM, Mrs.Cicero said:

You put that...Much nicer than I would have...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1