Interesting and funny Facts

Swampfox762

6 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

Go ahead...look it up...

The type of skin on your lips is called mucosa. The same skin you can find at your anus. Because the lips and the anus are the two ends of the pipe called the Alimentary Canal.

A Fact

That's why Chapstick is sold in packs of two.  :tdo3:

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Batesmotel said:

But had immediate problems with carbon particles, electronics and pure oxygen. 

We had similar concerns hence the push to develop a pen. 

I knew that....but forgot... about the carbon particles.  Thanks!!  I knew there was a reason we were smarter than them.:patriot:  Just forgot that...

I use to have CRS...But Now I got full blown CRAFT!!!

On 10/14/2021 at 2:10 PM, Swampfox762 said:

morning_picdump-26-9.jpg

When I used the model shop, I would sometimes trip over a drum memory laying on the floor from the original Univac days. 

It weighed around 5,000 lbs.  The first one would slowy rotate on the floor of the computer room from a combination of earth's rotation and very large mass drum rotation, precession .

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

Math doesn’t work based on stated numbers, especially since there is a heavy preference for early January births for thoroughbreds. 150 encounters/year at $200,000 each gives $30,000,000/year. Not bad ROI though. 

I personally think Twice a day would be enough...even then...a bit much.  Possibly 10 times in a 7 day week.  That's just Greed to me...

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

Math doesn’t work based on stated numbers, especially since there is a heavy preference for early January births for thoroughbreds. 150 encounters/year at $200,000 each gives $30,000,000/year. Not bad ROI though. 

Might be that every time he gets some isn't a successful impregnation. 

I thought they used AI in expensive breeding programs, they still covering mares the old fashioned way?

• Like 1