COVID News and Commentary

Schmidt Meister

On 11/29/2021 at 8:05 PM, NPTim said:

Last night was the worst. Today hasn’t been a picnic either. This is as sick as I’ve ever been.

Vaccinated or unvaccinated?

On 11/30/2021 at 5:18 AM, Schmidt Meister said:

My wife and I went through it the very last of 2019. Believe me, I am sympathizing as hard as is possible. We're holding you up in our prayers. 

Vaccinated or unvaccinated?

Sorry if this question offends, but I think it matters.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ChuteTheMall said:

Well, very sorry you got sick.

Thanks. #me too, lol. My wife and I caught it at the same time and at that time, Nov. or Dec. of 2019, we hadn't even heard the word Covid yet. We both went to the Dr. and they told us it was an new variant of the flu and gave us antibiotics and we went home with am armload of the usual cold medicines and coughed and wheezed and sweated for 8 or 9 days, thinking we were gonna die, and then recovered. We both took Centrum Silver at 2x the recommended dosage and I think that helped. I've since had the antibody test and they verified that it was C-19.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Schmidt Meister said:

Since we're discussing it ... @NPTim ... how are you guys doing? Any relief yet?

Unvaccinated, still feel like chewed bubblegum. I can force down a 1/4 cup of rice a day. Still have paroxysms of coughing, I wish it were productive, it’s not, just a dry cough. My boss is putting me back on ivermectin and HCQ.

I’ve lost smell and most taste. I can still taste: sour, sweet, bitter, and salt.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

They're Killin us people, they're just flat assed Killing us...AND Mandating that we take the  Poison!!!

Heartbroken fiancee demands answers after fit 26-year-old tradie died 12 days after getting Pfizer jab

His distraught fiancée Ashleigh Wilson (pictured together) is desperately searching for answers in the wake of the 'traumatic' ordeal and says not knowing what happened is 'frustrating'

The death of a fit and active 26-year-old man who mysteriously died 12 days after receiving his first dose of the Pfizer Covid vaccine, is being investigated by the coroner. 

Rory James Nairn, 26, had heart palpitations for several days before collapsing to the floor of his Dunedin home in New Zealand on November 17. 

Health officials are now probing weather the vaccine may have contributed to his shock death. 

In rare cases, mRNA vaccines can trigger heart-related side effects but Kiwi medical authorities are not willing to speculate on the coronial investigation.

The findings of the autopsy may not be revealed for some weeks with a vast number of tests to be carried out. 

His distraught fiancée Ashleigh Wilson is desperately searching for answers after the 'traumatic' ordeal and says not knowing what happened is 'frustrating'. 

'I watched him die and I could not get to him. We were about to leave for the hospital and he was in the toilet and I heard a thud,' she told the NZ Herald.

'He had fallen, his body was blocking the door, his full weight was against it and I couldn't get it open.

'I could just see him through a crack in the door, I could see that he was gone.'

Ms Wilson, who is vaccinated, said no matter what the post-mortem results show, the public should be more aware of the potential side effects so they know to seek help immediately

She said the risks are all a bit 'blasé' with only a small pamphlet handed out after getting a shot.

Mr Nairn started feeling 'heart flutters' on the evening of November 5, the same day he received the vaccine.

Mr Nairn (pictured with Ms Wilson) started feeling 'heart flutters' on the evening of November 5, the same day he received the vaccine

• Sad 2