COVID News and Commentary

Schmidt Meister

30 minutes ago, Schmidt Meister said:

Disclaimer: I am NOT, near have been, nor would I ever betray my relationship with God to be a Catholic.

Abp. Viganò: The Vatican must withdraw its support of the ‘disastrous’ COVID shots
The results that are now emerging from the official data published in all the countries that adopted the mass vaccine campaign are incontestably disastrous.
Editor’s Note: Below follows the text of a letter sent by Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò to Cardinal Luis Ladaria Ferrer, Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, on the moral character and physical dangers of COVID-19 inoculations and the Church’s instructions to the faithful on their use.
This letter was also addressed to members of the Holy See, including Cardinal Pietro Parolin, Secretary of State of His Holiness; Cardinal Peter Turkson, Chancellor of the Pontifical Academy of the Sciences and the Pontifical Academy of the Social Sciences; and Archbishop Vincenzo Paglia, President of the Pontifical Academy for Life.
Last year, on October 23, 2021, I wrote a letter to the president of the United States Bishops’ Conference, which was also sent to you, in which I expressed, as I have already done publicly, my very strong reservations on various extremely controversial aspects regarding the moral legitimacy of the use of experimental gene serums produced using mRNA technology.
In that letter, which was written with the help of eminent scientists and virologists, I highlighted the need to update the “Note on the morality of using some anti-COVID-19 vaccines,” due to the scientific evidence that had emerged even then and moreover had been declared by the pharmaceutical manufacturers themselves.
Permit me, Your Eminence, to renew my appeal in the light of recent declarations made by Pfizer to the European Parliament and the publication of official data by the world health agencies.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/abp-vigano-the-vatican-must-withdraw-its-support-of-the-disastrous-covid-shots/?utm_source=news&utm_campaign=usa

I'm not Catholic, but this Pope is the biggest Dope so far. The past 4-5 in my lifetime seem further and further out of touch with reality and humanity. Pretty sad and shocking, but I never considered the Catholic Church any more than a political movement disguised as a Religious cult.  :couch:

I am friends with several Catholics of varying practice. Mostly good people, but the Church has betrayed them.

History would prove my opinion, if not the point.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

Just to remember how much they hate those who think for themselves instead of just following the herd:

2021 Covid Tweets - 1.jpg

2021 Covid Tweets - 2.jpg

2021 Covid Tweets - 3.jpg

2021 Covid Tweets - 4.jpg

2021 Covid Tweets - 5.jpg

And!  Who is dying?  Who is getting shot after shot and still catching Covid?  Who is the shill for the government shysters?  Who is making billions off the people that support this bullshit?

Later:  Who is still alive?

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

Well, I hate to be coldly sarcastic but I wonder if Richard Rowe's EGO is kicking his ASS right now ...? Maybe his smug sense of moral and intellectual superiority let him down or maybe Darwin thought it best to cull his noble ass ...?

Richard Rowe - COVID.jpg

c3647de275f9d866d3f061f37c6d7ecf.jpg

And did so to advance the Plandemic about a year ago it seems.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"So by locking up and masking children during a pandemic involving a virus that didn’t particularly affect children, we seem to have triggered an outbreak of a virus that does particularly affect children. None of this is surprising, but it guides us toward the awkward conclusion that those keeping students out of school and forcing masks on their faces weren't acting with the best interests of children in mind."
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/the-virus-this

"If you don’t have young children, or don’t work in a pediatric intensive care unit, you might not know about the current respiratory viral outbreak.

Unlike COVID-19, the plague of the respiratory syncytial virus is very dangerous to young children. Perversely, the RSV outbreak, in its second year, might have been caused by our efforts to fight COVID-19."

• Sad 3

5 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

It could be "So much worse" without the jab though. :shoot-me:

If population control was really the goal of all this, the vax may well have been a backup. With all the cloak and dagger crap, dancing around laws, and the irrational campaign, one shouldn't be surprised.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2