COVID News and Commentary

Schmidt Meister

“Without a shred of clinical data to support this action, Biden has forced trained medical professionals to choose between treating their patients or breaking the law,” said Governor Ron DeSantis. “This indefensible edict takes treatment out of the hands of medical professionals and will cost some Americans their lives. There are real-world implications to Biden’s medical authoritarianism, Americans’ access to treatments is now subject to the whims of a failing president.”

https://therightscoop.com/desantis-torches-biden-for-royal-decree-after-fda-revokes-emergency-use-of-monoclonal-antibody-treatments/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 4

This shocked me. I have always thought of Clapton, (I like some of his music), as a liberal but I'm glad to see he has shook off the woke fog enough to speak out against the Vax.
Rock and roller Eric Clapton, a staunch anti-vaxxer, suggests anyone who has taken the COVID-19 vaccine is a victim of “mass formation hypnosis.”
Last year, the singer, 76, claimed he suffered side effects after his AstraZeneca shots and he also released an anti-lockdown single, Stand And Deliver, with Van Morrison in 2020.
In a new interview for The Real Music Observer YouTube channel, Clapton said subliminal messaging hidden in advertising is leading people to get the vaccine.
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Schmidt Meister said:
This shocked me. I have always thought of Clapton, (I like some of his music), as a liberal but I'm glad to see he has shook off the woke fog enough to speak out against the Vax.
Rock and roller Eric Clapton, a staunch anti-vaxxer, suggests anyone who has taken the COVID-19 vaccine is a victim of “mass formation hypnosis.”
Last year, the singer, 76, claimed he suffered side effects after his AstraZeneca shots and he also released an anti-lockdown single, Stand And Deliver, with Van Morrison in 2020.
In a new interview for The Real Music Observer YouTube channel, Clapton said subliminal messaging hidden in advertising is leading people to get the vaccine.

I posted about this soon after it happened. You'd be amazed at how few Clapton fans they're are... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1