bsCoffee Break

pipedreams

• 2 weeks later...

Some of us went north for a pistol match.  Seems once we got past West Virginia people said “you want what? sweet tea?”  If we go back I’m taking a few cases of tea and Dixie Crystal sugar.  And lemons.  Should make enough to pay for the trip.   

• Like 4

1 hour ago, 21 shooter said:

Some of us went north for a pistol match.  Seems once we got past West Virginia people said “you want what? sweet tea?”  If we go back I’m taking a few cases of tea and Dixie Crystal sugar.  And lemons.  Should make enough to pay for the trip.   

I order hot tea and a glass of ice when in Colorado in the winter. The only way you get it then, and in warmer months they say it is instant with flavorings. The only thing I ever tried worse than instant freeze dried coffee is instant tea.

Poor deprived people.

• Like 2

I remember Tang, freeze dried coffee and instant tea.  Being as we didn’t know any better, we thought it “not bad “.   Nowadays I’d have to chase it with moonshine.  Preferably Apple but peach is pretty dang good.   Since discovering acid reflux I can’t consume any of it.  I do however keep some apple for “medicinal purposes”.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Here's a good one, some years ago on a "Road Trip" we stopped into CRACKER BARREL"  for lunch, (my fav) I asked the waitress for ICED COFFEE... "Sorry we don't have ICED COFFEE. ok, YOU DO HAVE COFFEE right, "yes" and ICE "YES"   wait for it.... *******  OH

8 hours ago, 21 shooter said:

I remember Tang, freeze dried coffee and instant tea.  Being as we didn’t know any better, we thought it “not bad “.   Nowadays I’d have to chase it with moonshine.  Preferably Apple but peach is pretty dang good.   Since discovering acid reflux I can’t consume any of it.  I do however keep some apple for “medicinal purposes”.  

We did have that going for us.

Sorry you have tummy troubles. I'm figuring out certain things are not as well received as when I was younger. A few things not as well as a  year or so ago. Piling up birthdays isn't for the timid, and I'm a youngster around here.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DAKA said:

Here's a good one, some years ago on a "Road Trip" we stopped into CRACKER BARREL"  for lunch, (my fav) I asked the waitress for ICED COFFEE... "Sorry we don't have ICED COFFEE. ok, YOU DO HAVE COFFEE right, "yes" and ICE "YES"   wait for it.... *******  OH

You didn't ask her to hold it between her legs, did you? :supergrin: