willie-pete Posted July 30, 2021 Share Posted July 30, 2021 Teens found dead at Florida park were in vehicle with modified exhaust system Officials say two teens found dead at a Florida park might have suffered from accidental carbon monoxide poisoning related to a modified exhaust system on their vehicle. www.clickorlando.com " Two teens found dead at a Florida park might have suffered from accidental carbon monoxide poisoning related to a modified exhaust system on their vehicle, officials said. A park ranger found an 18-year-old male and a 17-year-old female unresponsive inside a running vehicle Wednesday night at Sugden Regional Park in Naples, according to a Collier County Sheriff's Office news release. Deputies responded and reported smelling exhaust fumes as soon as they entered the vehicle, officials said. The male was declared dead at the scene, and the female was rushed to a nearby hospital, where she was pronounced dead a short time later. An examination of the vehicle determined that its exhaust system had been modified, officials said. " Or a little submarine race watching gone wrong ? 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now