WTH Is This; Suicide or Stupidity ?

willie-pete

Teens found dead at Florida park were in vehicle with modified exhaust system

Officials say two teens found dead at a Florida park might have suffered from accidental carbon monoxide poisoning related to a modified exhaust system on their vehicle.
www.clickorlando.com www.clickorlando.com

"
Two teens found dead at a Florida park might have suffered from accidental carbon monoxide poisoning related to a modified exhaust system on their vehicle, officials said.

A park ranger found an 18-year-old male and a 17-year-old female unresponsive inside a running vehicle Wednesday night at Sugden Regional Park in Naples, according to a Collier County Sheriff's Office news release.

Deputies responded and reported smelling exhaust fumes as soon as they entered the vehicle, officials said. The male was declared dead at the scene, and the female was rushed to a nearby hospital, where she was pronounced dead a short time later.

An examination of the vehicle determined that its exhaust system had been modified, officials said.

"

Or a little submarine race watching gone wrong ?

• Sad 2

I'm not sure how to respond to that.  Doesn't everyone know car exhaust fumes will kill you?  How do you get to be a teenager without learning that?  Oh, wait, they took car mechanics class out of high school and replaced it with Critical Race Theory, didn't they? 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

I'm not sure how to respond to that.  Doesn't everyone know car exhaust fumes will kill you?  How do you get to be a teenager without learning that?  Oh, wait, they took car mechanics class out of high school and replaced it with Critical Race Theory, didn't they? 

More like, they didn't grow up with a garage. Neither did I, but damn.

8 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

After observing many of my fellow drivers I'm sure there are a lot of people who don't know that. Yesterday I watched a middle-age woman pull out of a parking lot holding her phone out the window with both hands trying to get a signal, while proceeding to cross three lanes of traffic in front of us (while I was blowing my horn at her and Mrs. G was gesturing at her to put down her phone), and then turn into the Goodwill parking lot. I assume she was steering with her knees. CO would only increase her attentiveness...

• Sad 1