Your Phone Wallpaper

Eric

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I stuck all the app icons into folders on the taskbar, so I'd have a clean background. That was the first personalized setting I learned how to do when Win95 first came out and I've done it to every computer and mobile device platform since, that will let me (Screw you, Palm Pilot!). I don't like the clutter.

• Like 1

• Administrators

I've used this pic for my computer wallpaper for two decades, off and on. I might have gotten it from Deviant Art. I don't remember. I'm not sure if they were around that long ago. I wish I had a bigger, cleaner version of it.

3d2-2-2.jpg.31358905e69e2a065ff9d41bfe824f55.jpg

Going to call you Eddie from now on. :)

I used to put materialistic stuff on my desktop, as a motivator in order to work harder and eventually buy whatever it was.

This was my last "product" wallpaper. I had a signed buyers order with a dealer down in Miami, and this stupid guy calls me while I'm getting into my truck, telling me that another sales asshat sold it an hour ago. Never considered to buy another bike after that stunt. May have been better that way...

image.thumb.png.aa11e40bd347413d560cf72089f91667.png

• Like 1

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, crockett said:

I used to put materialistic stuff on my desktop, as a motivator in order to work harder and eventually buy whatever it was.

This was my last "product" wallpaper. I had a signed buyers order with a dealer down in Miami, and this stupid guy calls me while I'm getting into my truck, telling me that another sales asshat sold it an hour ago. Never considered to buy another bike after that stunt. May have been better that way...

I've been called much worse.

• Haha 2

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, crockett said:

My new TBS Profile header pic.

1951393637_ScreenShot2021-07-24at8_35_14PM.thumb.png.0c12222f19bf8c96be194038972101ca.png

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

I'll see if I can't come up with some of the Fracs  I made...30 years ago.  I use to LOVE filters in Photoshop...and all the "Frac" programs to add to photoshop...Cool times...

Ever heard  of the program "Bryce" Eric?  Made by Kai Krause???  Unfortunately, his name has been lost in the History of "Digital" Incredible ****.An Absolute GOD.  Back in the day...

image.png.59c94eff2a47f77f72de6fa4af00c959.png

One of the Most AMAZING Filter and Graphic People to EVER exist...and ...Nobody knows him...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bryce_(software)

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

Ever heard  of the program "Bryce" Eric?  Made by Kai Krause???  Unfortunately, his name has been lost in the History of "Digital" Incredible ****.An Absolute GOD.  Back in the day...

image.png.59c94eff2a47f77f72de6fa4af00c959.png

One of the Most AMAZING Filter and Graphic People to EVER exist...and ...Nobody knows him...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bryce_(software)

Never heard of him.

• Sad 1

• Administrators

OK, this was the fifth avatar change I've made in an hour. I think this one is a keeper. The Doomsday Clock is apparently holding at 100 seconds to midnight, incidentally.

40d569207f3a287bae57743f77a66de3.jpg