PANDEMIC SCAM BLOWN WIDE OPEN. Dr David Martin | Dr Reiner Fuellmich - July 9, 2021

Swampfox762

I know it's way too long for most of ya.  That's why people really don't understand.  They honestly don't have the TIME too...sad.

I hope some listen, it would be interesting to hear different thoughts.  I know...Just another conspiracy theory...

https://rumble.com/vjo5wr-pademic-scam-blown-wide-open.-dr-david-martin-dr-reiner-fuellmich-july-9-20.html

AND, if you'd rather read...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19o1BeQa6z9XD58GkYE1e-qiiNbnr5wTz/view

• Sad 1

I watched it. Thank you for sharing!

So, if covid was man-made, patented beforehand, and they had tests and vaccines ready to go, was this just for some profit through a handful of pharma companies, OR, would it make much more sense to use a man-made virus and a planned outbreak to make people wanting a vaccine out of fear, which would allow them to manipulate our genes / DNA with God knows what, without much resistance?

And now factor in how desperately the government and left wing media tries to force those into vaccination that started to question all this.

If this doesn't stink to high heaven, what does?!

I will never take this vaccine in my life.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, crockett said:

I watched it. Thank you for sharing!

So, if covid was man-made, patented beforehand, and they had tests and vaccines ready to go, was this just for some profit through a handful of pharma companies, OR, would it make much more sense to use a man-made virus and a planned outbreak to make people wanting a vaccine out of fear, which would allow them to manipulate our genes / DNA with God knows what, without much resistance?

And now factor in how desperately the government and left wing media tries to force those into vaccination that started to question all this.

If this doesn't stink to high heaven, what does?!

I will never take this vaccine in my life.

Thanks Crockett. Really appreciate you taking the time.  99% don't and won't and that is why America has become a land of sheep. 

Yes sir.  It is a world wide manipulation, and It HAS been Planned for a Long time.  They've tried before like it said, but it failed.  This time, "They" made sure it wouldn't.  Unfortunately...they used it to help take out Trump who was ALSO ONE OF THEIR MAJOR problems.  Back in the 70's "They" were called the "Gnomes of Zurich".  Then "International bankers".  "They" are SO MUCH more today.  Everything is a Lie my friend.  Everything.

• Like 2

Half of it was German translation, which is annoying because the man presenting the evidence FREAKING SPEAKS GERMAN!

There has been a massive conspiracy. Those that profited from all this need all their assets seized and they need to be criminally charged with the possible death penalty as a result.

So I was correct when I called this a bioweapon when this started.

I have no clue what herr grey beard was saying.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Swampfox762 said:

Thanks Crockett. Really appreciate you taking the time.  99% don't and won't and that is why America has become a land of sheep. 

Yes sir.  It is a world wide manipulation, and It HAS been Planned for a Long time.  They've tried before like it said, but it failed.  This time, "They" made sure it wouldn't.  Unfortunately...they used it to help take out Trump who was ALSO ONE OF THEIR MAJOR problems.  Back in the 70's "They" were called the "Gnomes of Zurich".  Then "International bankers".  "They" are SO MUCH more today.  Everything is a Lie my friend.  Everything.

Even without knowing all the details, one thing became very clear from my perspective. How dirty, corrupt, power-hungry and disgusting humans are.

In my book, governments the way we have them these days, are cancerous, because we put way too much control and power in the hands of a few.

We all would be better off with small and local governing bodies only, like a sheriff for each town, with civilian deputies depending on population and local needs, plus a city council made up by a few civilians only. Those civilians need to be active and accepted in the private sector.

Corporations are prohibited from interfering in any way. Mergers and buying up the competition will be outlawed. Any import from any country has to be balanced with exports worth the same amount. If we don't make those products locally, we can't import them. Force companies to develop and manufacture everything here. No more foreign dependencies!

The media loses any protection from being sued for false information or spreading hate. Sherriff and council meetings will be streamed live, without any commentary or opinion. Force voters to make up their own mind, unaltered!

No more career politicians! No more lobbing of ANY kind. One legal citizen, one vote on the sheriff, one vote on the city council members.

The Feds should only be around to push on the nuke button, and only IF any foreign country attacks us. No more dicking around in other countries. End of story.

• Like 3

I always said to follow the money!   and the US goverment is buying enough shots to give away to almost any country that falls in line.  

I'm glad the gov is a business that makes profits...  Oh wait that's American Middle class tax money buying all these vials!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, NPTim said:

Half of it was German translation, which is annoying because the man presenting the evidence FREAKING SPEAKS GERMAN!

I have no clue what herr grey beard was saying.

Check the PDF I also posted.  It's translated into English.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, GT4494 said:

I always said to follow the money!   and the US goverment is buying enough shots to give away to almost any country that falls in line.  

I'm glad the gov is a business that makes profits...  Oh wait that's American Middle class tax money buying all these vials!

This is too big to be just about money.

8 Companies work on the vaccines, most are not US based, some even pledged to do it as a none profit effort.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/mar/06/from-pfizer-to-moderna-whos-making-billions-from-covid-vaccines

This is political, not monetary.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1