The Twilight Zone - favorite episodes

inthefrey

Wife and I are on a T.Z. marathon on Hulu. Got any favorite episodes?

* Eye of the beholder 

* The Encounter *removed from syndication for 52 years because of racial overtones.

* And when the sky was opened 

* The monsters are due on Maple Street 

And, my all-time favorite...

The Invaders....

• Like 2

I don't remember the name of the episode, but.  It was about a timid mild mannered guy with thick glasses, that treasured reading more than other people.

He wished for the other people to all dissappear, and they did.  Now he was on his own to read everything at his leisure.  On the way up the library stairs he slipped and crushed his glasses.........................

I particularily liked that one.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, janice6 said:

I don't remember the name of the episode, but.  It was about a timid mild mannered guy with thick glasses, that treasured reading more than other people.

He wished for the other people to all dissappear, and they did.  Now he was on his own to read everything at his leisure.  On the way up the library stairs he slipped and crushed his glasses.........................

I particularily liked that one.

Burgess Meredith and I believe it is called Time enough at last or something similar.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Loved that show.  "Episodes" to remember?  Not really. 

The one that I remember most is the one where you're watchin everyday "Life" in a major city...think New York...People bein robbed, Crime...typical NY ****.  Then it fades back to two scientists in a room, looking at Earth in a  "Hologram Of the solar system, between two Projection devices".

"What do you think Dr. ?  Worth further Study"  "No, I've seen enough".  They walk out of the room and Shut off the Switch to the hologram.

THAT one I remember.

Any one remember THAT one??

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, inthefrey said:

Yes, this is my favorite episode. The Invaders.

I didn't know what the episode was named.  I was a little kid when it aired and I'm still raving about it to friends that haven't seen it.  I must say I love being had...like whatever that Bruce Willis I-see-dead-people movie was.  I love that.

• Like 1