Childhood Whoopings

Maser

4 minutes ago, Maser said:

I laughed more than I should have at this!  :D

My Dad always made it look Like I was gonna Die

...with the belt buckle hangin and all...He was good at "Slight of hand". 

I'd get a slap on the ass with the Leather end...may be 2...The FEAR OF THE BEATING...Installed by my MOTHER, was Always worse than the "Beating".  Sure taught me some **** though.  Respect.  AND...Don't do THAT **** again!!!  "Spare the Rod, Spoil the Child".

• Like 3

As weird as it seems; my father never laid a hand on me.  He could talk me into feeling like the lowest piece of crap that ever lived.  He was good at emotional beatings.

The feeling that I dissappointed him was worse than any beating I could have gotten.

There was only one time when he pulled his arm back to strike me and the family dog was hanging by his teeth on my father's arm.

My father calmly walked to the back porch and shook the dog off into the backyard.  My father came back and simply ignored me.  I had good words for my dog..........

5 minutes ago, holyjohnson said:

i was fortunate enough to have adults around me who knew how Defiant and Stubborn i am and that Beatings would only make me do it more.

Nope.  I learned.  I got "Rebelious" later in life.

..I was a "Military Brat".  Raised all over the world.  Learned lot bout other cultures.  Taught me to "Shut the **** up" a bit...

• Like 2

Worst one was not actually getting "Whooped", 3 of us cut school one day to go into Manhattan (from Brooklyn) to see a new movie....as we were crossing a street, my dad a physician, was on his way to a "house call", doctors made those back then.

He saw us I know, BUT HE NEVER SAID A WORD,,,,we all waited days for it from all three sets of parents....never dd that again....

• Like 1

My oldest brother made a mahogany paddle in wood shop for dad to use on us 'younger' kids. He told us about it for days as he worked on it. He drilled 9 holes in it. One for each of use (we had foster and adopted kids) Finally he brings it home and shows it (menaces us with it) to us and is telling us how dad is going to beat our asses with it. Well when dad rolls in from his logging job, I intercept him and tell him the whole story. He says, "I'll take care of it." That evening after dinner my stupid brother brings this paddle out and presents it to my dad, all proud about it. Dad just says, "How's it work?" Charlie gets this dumb ass look on his face. Dad then says, "You made this thinking it would only be used on the younger children, but we're going to find out right now just how well it works. Get bent over." I laughed my ass off when dad whailed on his ass with Charlie's prized paddle.

• Haha 3

Dad didn’t hit me often but he could hit for distance. When I was 14 we got into a fight. Apparently I broke a rule he just made up and I didn’t know about it. Again. Like usual.

I got mad and made fists. He dared me to hit him. I swung and he pulled back so I missed. He hit me in the gut with an uppercut that sent me across the kitchen, into the wall then fell to the floor. It was the last time he hit me. He knew I wouldn’t take anymore of his ****. 

Mom hit me all the time. When I was about 11 or 12 she tried to give me a spanking. I was trying not to laugh and saying in a very mocking tone of voice, Stop. Don’t. I can’t take it. Oh the horror. I’m dying. 

It was hurting her hand more than it hurt my butt. So she picked up a high heeled shoe by the toe strap and raked the heel down my back. That was the day she graduated to hitting me with things. Shoes, pans books, stabbing with rat-tail combs. 

One day my sister threw a butcher knife at me and stuck in into a wall. Mom was mad at me for the hole in the wall, not my sister. We got into an argument about it and I used language mom didn’t like. She beaned me with a full coffee pot. Fortunately the fight had gone on long enough that it was only hot, not right off the boil scalding hot.

• Sad 1