Neighbors

crockett

i know all of my Neighbors and most of their kids.

i know what they think and who they like and what they do all of their Strengths and weaknesses and who can be trusted and who cant.

and on Occasion Precious few get to know me, i have had some Great Friendships with Neighbors some that last even now hundreds of Miles away and Years after.

i like knowing who lives around me.

• Like 1

On 7/17/2021 at 12:51 PM, crockett said:

1. Since this new neighbor was pretty "aggressive" with that call-me note, I'm inclined to skip the waving, just ignore them, and consequently send the signal that I don't have any interest in a "neighbor-relationship". How would you deal with this one?

I'd avoid her like the plague. 

On 7/17/2021 at 12:51 PM, crockett said:

How do you deal with your neighbors?

I say "Hi" and keep moving.  Folks are very liberal here and I find their opinions disappointing.  I'm pretty sure they'd get angry if they heard my opinions on anything.  

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, holyjohnson said:

i know all of my Neighbors and most of their kids.

i know what they think and who they like and what they do all of their Strengths and weaknesses and who can be trusted and who cant.

Yup. Me too. Been here 24 years.  "They" know me. I'm the Guy who will help if you ever need Help in anything.  Got one "go to friend".  

i like knowing who lives around me. 

That's really Important.  It's that "Situational Awareness" thing...I keep talkin bout....

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

yeah, i`ll help with most stuff they all know who i am, know the Dog.

my Wife is the head down no eye contact type that tries to walk right by without a word, i like to think that she is forced to Converse with them because of me..

I have some great neighbors who spend at least as much time shooting as I do, some neighbors that are polite (we wave at each other) but otherwise keep to themselves, and then we all have the lunatic marijuana grower/provider across the street that goes off his meds and runs naked thru the cornfield yelling about his paranoid delusions, and whose place being robbed?  burgled? regularly (of the pot plants, you know it's one of his "patients" and their friends) that result in 3-4 cop cars and all of us humming Bad Boys" under our breath for the rest of the week.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

I have some great neighbors who spend at least as much time shooting as I do, some neighbors that are polite (we wave at each other) but otherwise keep to themselves, and then we all have the lunatic marijuana grower/provider across the street that goes off his meds and runs naked thru the cornfield yelling about his paranoid delusions, and whose place being robbed?  burgled? regularly (of the pot plants, you know it's one of his "patients" and their friends) that result in 3-4 cop cars and all of us humming Bad Boys" under our breath for the rest of the week.

That's funny....

Ya need to try some of that ****. Mrs C!!!:anim_lol::biggrin: