If the Dims make marijuana legal will y'all vote Dim?

gwalchmai

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-senate-democrats-release-discussion-draft-federally-legalize-cannabis-2021-07-14/

I think it should be decriminalized, but I don't think doing so will bring any more votes to the dark side. In any case, where I live it's not likely the state's going to legalize it. And if they do they'll probably take our guns away. 

• Like 1

The current bill under consideration removes cannabis from the Schedule One classification and leaves legality up to the individual states.  It will be regulated and taxed the same way tobacco is. 

If your state does not specifically legalize it, then it will remain illegal there.

• Like 1

I will never support the Dems nor legalizing weed, but a ton of addicts will vote for the Dems in order to easily get what they are addicted to.

Cannabis has some legitimate use in the medical field, under prescription, much like any other serious drug, but not in an easily accessible way.

People need to learn to solve the root problem of their health issues and not temporarily fade it out with drugs and painkillers.

The US needs a strong workforce with motivated creators and makers, not more brain dead zombies on government's tit in exchange for votes, supporting a power hungry party that kicks freedom and liberty with their feet!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I think it is the FDA that has the authority to take it off the drug schedule.  They put out the schedule at least once and maybe twice a year.

They are a group of un-elected long term civil servants that some others call "The Deep State".

• Like 1

If the communists repealed; the 1934, 1968, 1986 NFAs, chucked out the IRS and income tax, reduced the bureaucracy by 75%, slashed red tape dramatically, then and ONLY then would I consider voting for them.