Block 19

Eric

That's no worse then the Glock licensed 19 air pistol that if I set next to the real thing you can not up close discern a difference.   

I feel for any LEO that has to make a split second life or death decision (his)!!!!

• Like 3

• Administrators
1 minute ago, GT4494 said:

That's no worse then the Glock licensed 19 air pistol that if I set next to the real thing you can not up close discern a difference.   

I feel for any LEO that has to make a split second life or death decision (his)!!!!

There was a guy on GT years ago showing off a gun he had painted like a toy, dayglow orange barrel end and all. It caused a hell of an argument.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric said:

There was a guy on GT years ago showing off a gun he had painted like a toy, dayglow orange barrel end and all. It caused a hell of an argument.

I was shocked as to how close they had copied it.   Handed it to a friend along with the real glock and he (not a glock person) was surprised how they looked and worse had the same feel and weight.

I left the red tip on it so I could quickly ID since I use it for training in the back yard.   "Oops officer, I thought I had the air pellet one"...

• Like 1