Where's Rabbi?

MO Fugga

• Administrators

Eric sent up the Rabbi signal. (he texted me earlier about this thread, he and I are real life friends and I am grateful for that)

I am fine, hell, I am better than fine.  For those that know me, yall will understand. For those that dont, my life is kind of hard of hard to describe in terms of weirdness.    I really dont have a good reason why I dont post, at least a little.  I just have not.   I'm good. I hope yall are all fantastic as well. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5

• Administrators
Just now, tous said:

To  heck with you, how are Rabbi Dog and Rabbi Cat?

:599c64bfb50b0_wavey1:

Ha! How are you old friend. We need to have lunch again next time I am in your part of the world. 

Rabbi Cat is fantastic. Rabbi Dog is getting really old. I am worried.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

5 hours ago, Rabbi said:

Eric sent up the Rabbi signal. (he texted me earlier about this thread, he and I are real life friends and I am grateful for that)

I am fine, hell, I am better than fine.  For those that know me, yall will understand. For those that dont, my life is kind of hard of hard to describe in terms of weirdness.    I really dont have a good reason why I dont post, at least a little.  I just have not.   I'm good. I hope yall are all fantastic as well. 

Good to see ya man.

• Administrators
10 hours ago, Walt Longmire said:

He's been busy setting up cameras, and digging pit traps for the poachers that will be invading his compound, I mean, farm, in the upcoming deer season.

Saw a bunch of jack rabbits today. They are fun to watch.  The sorghum is getting high and the critters move around more with all that cover. 

• Like 2