Dark Theme For Site Feedback

Eric

2 minutes ago, Eric said:

I've found the bit of code, but the only class tags are generic. They apply to quite a few other elements. I'm trying to find a clever way to refer to that element specifically, without having to dive into the guts of the program to add a class tag. I don't like making any changes that won't survuve an update. If all my changes are contained in a custom.css file and/or a couple of templates, I am good. Anyway, I think I found what I was looking for. :biggrin:

One reason why I don't update. When I can't find the last instances in the chain within 10 min, I just hardcode it. I gave up trying to understand illogic in code from another programmer and refuse to add to his pile of crap.

• Like 1

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Eric said:

OK, I think I changed the reaction number color without affecting anything else. If anyone spots new orange text in any new & unexpected locales, please let me know.

Well ****. That didn't work after all. Back to the drawing board.

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, Borg warner said:

I fon't like the looks of it at all. Leave things the way they are.

If you are referring to the dark theme, scroll to the top of the page and click on the half-moon icon. It toggles between the original (Light) theme and the new dark theme.

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, Eric said:

OK, that did it. The reaction count numbers are now readable. That was a PITA.

Now I just need to change that damned 'thumbs up' Like icon. It looks terrible on the Dark theme.

• Administrators
30 minutes ago, Eric said:

Now I just need to change that damned 'thumbs up' Like icon. It looks terrible on the Dark theme.

OK, there is a new Thumbs Up icon in the dark theme.

13 hours ago, Eric said:

If you are referring to the dark theme, scroll to the top of the page and click on the half-moon icon. It toggles between the original (Light) theme and the new dark theme.

So if I never click the half moon icon, everything will look normal, right?

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Borg warner said:

So if I never click the half moon icon, everything will look normal, right?

I'm not sure what you mean. The half-moon icon takes you back and forth between the light and dark theme. If you are on the one you like, not clicking again would be the thing to do. :599c64bfb50b0_wavey1:

• Like 1