LAND 0 LAKES

DAKA

IIRC some time ago Land O Lakes removed the ....how do I say this Indian Maiden...from the butter wrappers,,,,BUT I just bought some Hot Cocoa Mix ...and guess what

The    ummm    is still on the package..

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, DAKA said:

IIRC some time ago Land O Lakes removed the ....how do I say this Indian Maiden...from the butter wrappers,,,,BUT I just bought some Hot Cocoa Mix ...and guess what

The    ummm    is still on the package..

I believe there isn't a damn thing wrong with that label.  Land-O-Lakes was here before the liberal schemeing racists, and for Minnesota it's an apt reminder of : Mississippi River, Minnehaha Falls and many of the lakes and rivers here. 

I just don't agree with simply giving the state back to the Indians after we developed it and brought in industry.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Liberals are racists. Because by definition, Liberals are focused to the point of obsession, on race.  They see minorities as the liberal white man's burden and are very focused on what names we should call them. At first they told us that black people should be called colored people and then black people decided for themselves that they wanted to be called black people as in "Say it loud, I'm Black an I'm proud" But then the Liberals decided that it would be better if we called them colored people again but this time they should be called "People of Color".

Then with the Indians, the Liberals decided that we couldn't call them Indians any more and now had to call them "Native Americans" But the Indians didn't go along with the Liberals and still call themselves Indians.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Borg warner said:

Liberals are racists. Because by definition, Liberals are focused to the point of obsession, on race.  They see minorities as the liberal white man's burden and are very focused on what names we should call them. At first they told us that black people should be called colored people and then black people decided for themselves that they wanted to be called black people as in "Say it loud, I'm Black an I'm proud" But then the Liberals decided that it would be better if we called them colored people again but this time they should be called "People of Color".

Then with the Indians, the Liberals decided that we couldn't call them Indians any more and now had to call them "Native Americans" But the Indians didn't go along with the Liberals and still call themselves Indians.

PRICELESS Borg...Priceless...

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Borg warner said:

I refer to a select group as Indians unless further distinction is needed. Then I refer to Asian Indians or American Indians. Since I was “Born in the USA” I am Native American. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, railfancwb said:

I refer to a select group as Indians unless further distinction is needed. Then I refer to Asian Indians or American Indians. Since I was “Born in the USA” I am Native American. 

Last year my new endocrinologist introduced himself with "Hi, I'm Dr. Patel, and I'm RedDot, not WaWa." We get along fine. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2