I was SUPPRESSED today!

Ricordo

Oh, the ignominy of it all! We are doomed, I tell you. Doomed!

Went today for an EKG and I was asked for the insurance card and....wait for it....my ID!

The gall of these people! I never would have guessed their audacity. Racism, I tell you! Patient suppression! The worst since....since....since....the Spanish Civil War!

Fortunately, there was a Kinko's nearby and all was well then.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

It's a shame our government is having so much trouble with voter ID when India with one Billion people seems to have mastered individual voter ID, in spite of all the poverty.

Maybe we should ask India how they did it????????????????????

• Like 6

8 hours ago, crockett said:

Democrats

Their objective is simple. Create the conditions for chaos and people will beg for "their" brand of order.

Consider Jackie Chan:

"In 2008 he praised the regime’s censorship policies, saying during a forum on Asia, “I’m not sure if it’s good to have freedom or not. I’m really confused now. If you’re too free, you’re like the way Hong Kong is now. It’s very chaotic. Taiwan is also chaotic. I’m gradually beginning to feel that we Chinese need to be controlled. If we’re not being controlled, we’ll just do what we want.” https://www.dailywire.com/news/the-ccp-is-really-great-jackie-chan-says-he-wants-to-join-chinese-communist-party

And there you have it in a nutshell... It's not that they don't know what they're doing. They know exactly what they're doing.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, janice6 said:

It's a shame our government is having so much trouble with voter ID when India with one Billion people seems to have mastered individual voter ID, in spite of all the poverty.

Maybe we should ask India how they did it????????????????????

Closer to home we could ask Mexico 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1