My postings

Swampfox762

Ya know...After Eric redid his board with all the "Upgrades, color changes and him just "tunin it up" to his liking",  I just realized he did away with the "Top Poster" Thing.  Huh.

Anyhoo...I got, like this pattern in my day. I'm a pretty organized ****.  I get up in the mornin, "do stuff here, do stuff there"...then, get on my "BoardS".  As I'm running my boards, I run into **** I like.  I just copy and past it here.  I don't hunt for nothin.  I'm basically just posting the ramblings of my Internet mind wanderings...:cool:  Hope ya sometimes enjoy. 

Sorry if I get carried away sometimes.  Most times that's cause the wife is out...:anim_lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Administrators

Look, for the fifth or six time, I didn't set out to change colors or do away with anything. This wasn't a cosmetic upgrade and I did it out of necessity. I upgraded the site's software. It is not something that can be put off indefinitely. I have no control over what the software designers choose to add, take away or change and I have been working late almost a week dealing with the aftermath.

Also, having people post problem reports and feedback in so many different threads is complicating my efforts. If there is a problem, please address it to me personally, or add it one of the already-running update issues threads. For the record, I did not do away with the Top Posters feature. If it is missing, the software designers made a change and I can look into it. If the issue is not posted in one of the threads I've already set aside for the purpose though, it is likely to fall through the cracks. I have a hell of a lot on my plate right now.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Eric said:

Look, for the fifth or six time, I didn't set out to change colors or do away with anything. This wasn't a cosmetic upgrade and I did it out of necessity. I upgraded the site's software. It is not something that can be put off indefinitely. I have no control over what the software designers choose to add, take away or change and I have been working late almost a week dealing with the aftermath.

Also, having people post problem reports and feedback in so many different threads is complicating my efforts. If there is a problem, please address it to me personally, or add it one of the already-running update issues threads. For the record, I did not do away with the Top Posters feature. If it is missing, the software designers made a change and I can look into it. If the issue is not posted in one of the threads I've already set aside for the purpose though, it is likely to fall through the cracks. I have a hell of a lot on my plate right now.

DUDE!!!  Lighten up!:biggrin:  I was complimenting you and thanking you for what you do for us!! Seriously!!!

I'll just continue to "Tiptow thru the Tulips", and post my mind wanderings..:cool:

• Like 1

• Administrators
34 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

Ya know...After Eric redid his board with all the "Upgrades, color changes and him just "tunin it up" to his liking",  I just realized he did away with the "Top Poster" Thing.  Huh.

Anyhoo...I got, like this pattern in my day. I'm a pretty organized ****.  I get up in the mornin, "do stuff here, do stuff there"...then, get on my "BoardS".  As I'm running my boards, I run into **** I like.  I just copy and past it here.  I don't hunt for nothin.  I'm basically just posting the ramblings of my Internet mind wanderings...:cool:  Hope ya sometimes enjoy. 

Sorry if I get carried away sometimes.  Most times that's cause the wife is out...:anim_lol:

I believe this is the feature you were referring to. I found what they did with it and added it back to the homepage.

1058720910_ScreenShot2021-07-13at9_09_13PM.thumb.png.23457b213ea4aaeadcf88e63ccf5bf5c.png

If this is not the feature you were referring to, please post about it in the Site Upgrade Issues thread and give me more information about it. Thanks.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Eric said:

I believe this is the feature you were referring to. I found what they did with it and added it back to the homepage.

1058720910_ScreenShot2021-07-13at9_09_13PM.thumb.png.23457b213ea4aaeadcf88e63ccf5bf5c.png

If this is not the feature you were referring to, please post about it in the Site Upgrade Issues thread and give me more information about it. Thanks.

Yes sir. That's what I was referring to.  I think it's cool you eliminated it.  There's no "contest" here.  I just love this board and post my "Internet Wanderings and finds".  Really appreciate you doin this board...really man.

• Like 3

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Swampfox762 said:

Yes sir. That's what I was referring to.  I think it's cool you eliminated it.  There's no "contest" here.  I just love this board and post my "Internet Wanderings and finds".  Really appreciate you doin this board...really man.

Thanks. I'm glad you enjoy the place.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1