Can't beat walmart

Silentpoet

I like this comment under the video:

"This is what happens when you tell young people that there feelings matter, they think only their feelings matter.

The next issue is the digital age that moves human interaction to an electronic device.  The skill of dealing with people face to face is lost.

They cannot empathize or sympathize on a human level. The final issue is, there’s no repercussion for their behavior."

• Like 1

Someday she'll run into the wrong one. Fate has a way of balancing things out like that. And speaking of fate, I noticed another article at the bottom of that page about a George Floyd mural being destroyed by lightning. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, crockett said:

I like this comment under the video:

"This is what happens when you tell young people that there feelings matter, they think only their feelings matter.

The next issue is the digital age that moves human interaction to an electronic device.  The skill of dealing with people face to face is lost.

They cannot empathize or sympathize on a human level. The final issue is, there’s no repercussion for their behavior."

I was talking with my grand daughter a year ago.  She told me that it was my responsibility to make her feel safe, even if it contradicted  what I wanted to do.  Needless to say, she was in college and being trained on how to vote.

I asked her why my feelings didn't count to her, just how I had to realign my life to make her feel better.  She honestly believed that she was the majority and I had to succumb to her beliefs.  I asked her where she got that idea, from her teachers or her sorority sisters.

We didn't talk for a few weeks.  She knew I wouldn't change so we slowly came together again.  She doesn't talk to me about feelings anymore........

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, janice6 said:

I was talking with my grand daughter a year ago.  She told me that it was my responsibility to make her feel safe, even if it contradicted  what I wanted to do.  Needless to say, she was in college and being trained on how to vote.

I asked her why my feelings didn't count to her, just how I had to realign my life to make her feel better.  She honestly believed that she was the majority and I had to succumb to her beliefs.  I asked her where she got that idea, from her teachers or her sorority sisters.

We didn't talk for a few weeks.  She knew I wouldn't change so we slowly came together again.  She doesn't talk to me about feelings anymore........

You were way more polite about that than I would have managed.  

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

You were way more polite about that than I would have managed.  

Well, I do love her.  I have posted about our relationship before.  She's just received her Bachelors, and now is working on her Masters so she is being overwhelmed by liberals.  I am hoping that when she has to go job hunting she will begin to realize what the truth is.

• Like 2