Well my plan went to ****.

Batesmotel

Went on a little road trip to buy a camera part. $20 from a guy a couple hours away. $160 on eBay. Thought I’d save some money with the drive. Nice Saturday so I took my wife along. I love just driving with her. 

She mentioned that they stop working from home next month and I said “ Do you want something different than the Jeep for the commute?”  She had been looking at a used Subaru. Then she said another truck wouldn’t be bad. Her 2000 Chevy 1500 was totaled 4 years ago. We were driving past a Toyota dealer. I said a Tacoma wouldn’t be bad. 

So much for a money saving trip. She has a truck again. 

F09C7604-8506-4BAC-88AA-AA599B8E8FA7.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

42 minutes ago, crockett said:

I bet that made her day!

And I hope you got top money on the Jeep. Used car prices are insane these days.

I don’t sell cars. I drive them until they die, rebuild them and do it again. I love my Jeep. 

B40C31CF-C86E-475E-BD3C-DC91F1D5A0CE.jpeg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, crockett said:

I bet that made her day!

And I hope you got top money on the Jeep. Used car prices are insane these days.

I traded my 2014 Camry in the third week of April. I was shocked how much they gave me for it. Fortunately they had the new car I wanted with some good incentives.

New cars are difficult to find. I heard rental car companies are having a had time finding new cars and have resorted to buying used cars for their fleets.  

• Like 1