Why Fear the American People?

pipedreams

"In addition to growing evidence of election fraud, what makes it hard for voters to set aside questions about the integrity of the 2020 vote is the disposition of the new White House. Consider some of its policies: Which Americans voted for the higher gas prices that Biden locked in when he shut down the Keystone Pipeline on his first day in office? Who wanted a $6 trillion dollar budget that devalues middle-class wealth with signs of inflation already on the horizon? How many taxpayers wanted the Pentagon to use their money to dismantle combat units, under the guise of purging “white supremacism” from the ranks? Who voted to underwrite Hamas’ wars with Israel by sending “reconstruction” aid to Gaza?

Right, no one voted for any of that. Biden is ruling America on behalf of a small faction of elites, not all of whom are primarily loyal to the United States."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/why-fear-the-american-people_3840040.html

Excellent read!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

It is going to get worse, much worse as we get close to the 2022 mid term elections. I believe the Dims realize that they must gain total control or they have a good chance of defeat. One example is a fed judge just ruled the CA assault ban is unconstitutional going against their gun control narrative.

• Like 2

"Why Fear the American People?"

ask King George.

The Kaiser.

or Hitler.

sadly i think $3.00 a Gallon Gas in Four Months and the fact that Taxes are going to go up will be the Determinating factor in 2022 and more and more people are seeing Covid and the Shutdowns were just a way to Steal an Election.

Dems. know if/when they lose power they will probably never get it back,

• Like 2

1 hour ago, holyjohnson said:

"Why Fear the American People?"

ask King George.

The Kaiser.

or Hitler.

sadly i think $3.00 a Gallon Gas in Four Months and the fact that Taxes are going to go up will be the Determinating factor in 2022 and more and more people are seeing Covid and the Shutdowns were just a way to Steal an Election.

Dems. know if/when they lose power they will probably never get it back,

I pray they WILL lose big time in 2022 and also pray they will be a minor minority party for many years thereafter. 

• Like 3