Ammo Supplier Cancels Order on Customer Who Said They Voted For Biden…

pipedreams

When you go to the website for Fenix Ammunition you are greeted by a single question on a full page: “Did you vote for Joe Biden?”

If you click on “yes,” you are redirected to Joe Biden’s website and his plan to attack the Second Amendment. If you click on no, you are redirected to the Fenix Ammunition store.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/ammo-supplier-cancels-order-customer-said-voted-biden-read-epic-full-exchange/

• Like 14
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Maser said:

Funny and all, but not a smart business move to alienate half of your customers. 

Nah, if a Biden voter really wants to buy ammo from them all it has to do is go back and lie about its vote. I doubt their high moral integrity would prevent that...

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

I once went to a cigar website.  If you clicked on "I'm over 18", it took you to the site.

If you clicked on "I'm under 18", it sent you to Sesame Street videos.

Yeah well, lying about your age to gain access to adult sites is nothing.  Political views on the other hand are really sensitive to lots of people and they take great offense when they're ostracized based on their political beliefs alone.  I personally don't give a crap what people think about me or my political views.  Just saying lots of other people would most likely boycott a business if they're political views dictate whether or not a sale can be done. 

Edited by Maser

1 hour ago, Maser said:

Funny and all, but not a smart business move to alienate half of your customers. 

Bullshit.

85% of ammo buyers are conservatives, and **** the other 15% that are traitors to the cause. 

• Like 9

8 hours ago, Maser said:

What''s the difference when they can sell all their inventory. 

Besides, look at all the free public relations advertising the company got.  Would any of us have even heard of this company before this?  No.  Will most of us remember and possibly buy from them?  Hell yes. 

https://fenixammo.com/

Edited by minervadoe
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, minervadoe said:

What''s the difference when they can sell all their inventory. 

Besides, look at all the free public relations advertising the company got.  Would any of us have even heard of this company before this?  No.  Will most of us remember and possibly buy from them?  Hell yes. 

https://fenixammo.com/

They load a 180 Gold Dot @1350 fps. I've been buying that load from Underwood for years. I'll try it if it's ever back in stock.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, railfancwb said:

Including a fast food chicken restaurant which refuses to serve white people. 

If they don't want to serve me...because of who i am...then quiet frankly i shall be happy to dine elsewhere.

Who wants to put up with that attitude?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Historian said:

If they don't want to serve me...because of who i am...then quiet frankly i shall be happy to dine elsewhere.

I never want to eat food that was prepared because a court required it. Not cake. Not fried chicken. Nothing. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Historian said:

I've been to MANY places,  where they didn't actually come out and say it,  but let me know that I was definitely not welcome.  Soooooooo.....

I left and never went back.

• Like 2