Happy Birthday Clint Eastwood.

Eric

Clint Eastwood and Burt Reynolds were great Friends, they both worked for Universal Studios and were both car guys.

Eastwood owns the Lincoln from Honky Tonk Man and the Gran Torino from the Movie.

Both Reynolds and Eastwood owned the 77 SE Trans Am Model used in Smokey and the Bandit Movies

almost identical to each other.

one story i heard was.

both were fired from Universal Studios on the same day a few Hours apart.

Reynolds once said Universal told Eastwood they fired him because "he wouldn't fix his Teeth or talk faster and Westerns were dead" so he had to go.

they told Reynolds they were firing him Because "you can`t Act"

Happy Birthday Clint!

He endorsed Michael Bloomberg (who is the no 1 anti 2nd Amendment pusher in the country, using his net worth of 2 billion to fund countless gun control groups in all key states, flipping them one after the other) and he is in favor of gun control himself, including banning ARs.

Acting in movies one way and being the opposite in real life is the No 1 feature of every Democrat: being a hypocrite. Zero integrity.

In my book he can go eat a bag of dicks, and **** off to China or some place like that.

"Despite being both a gun enthusiast[25] and heavily associated with firearms in his Westerns and police movies, Eastwood has publicly endorsed gun control since at least 1973. In the April 24, 1973, edition of The Washington Post, the star said, "I'm for gun legislation myself. I don't hunt."[26] Two years later, in 1975, Eastwood told People magazine that he favors "gun control to some degree."[27] About a year later, Eastwood remarked that "All guns should be registered. I don't think legitimate gun owners would mind that kind of legislation. Right now the furor against a gun law is by gun owners who are overreacting. They're worried that all guns are going to be recalled. It's impossible to take guns out of circulation, and that's why firearms should be registered and mail-order delivery of guns halted."[28] In 1993, he noted that he "...was always a backer" of the Brady Bill, with its federally mandated waiting period.[29] In 1995, Eastwood questioned the purpose of assault weapons. Larry King, the television host and newspaper columnist, wrote in the May 22, 1995, edition of USA Today that "my interview with Eastwood will air on 'Larry King Weekend' ... I asked him his thoughts on the NRA and gun control and he said that while people think of him as pro-gun, he has always been in favor of controls. 'Why would anyone need or want an assault weapon?' he said."[30]

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2020/feb/22/clint-eastwood-bloomberg-president-trump

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_life_of_Clint_Eastwood#cite_note-25

• Sad 2

11 minutes ago, crockett said:

He endorsed Michael Bloomberg (who is the no 1 anti 2nd Amendment pusher in the country, using his net worth of 2 billion to fund countless gun control groups in all key states, flipping them one after the other) and he is in favor of gun control himself, including banning ARs.

Acting in movies one way and being the opposite in real life is the No 1 feature of every Democrat: being a hypocrite. Zero integrity.

In my book he can go eat a bag of dicks, and **** off to China or some place like that.

"Despite being both a gun enthusiast[25] and heavily associated with firearms in his Westerns and police movies, Eastwood has publicly endorsed gun control since at least 1973. In the April 24, 1973, edition of The Washington Post, the star said, "I'm for gun legislation myself. I don't hunt."[26] Two years later, in 1975, Eastwood told People magazine that he favors "gun control to some degree."[27] About a year later, Eastwood remarked that "All guns should be registered. I don't think legitimate gun owners would mind that kind of legislation. Right now the furor against a gun law is by gun owners who are overreacting. They're worried that all guns are going to be recalled. It's impossible to take guns out of circulation, and that's why firearms should be registered and mail-order delivery of guns halted."[28] In 1993, he noted that he "...was always a backer" of the Brady Bill, with its federally mandated waiting period.[29] In 1995, Eastwood questioned the purpose of assault weapons. Larry King, the television host and newspaper columnist, wrote in the May 22, 1995, edition of USA Today that "my interview with Eastwood will air on 'Larry King Weekend' ... I asked him his thoughts on the NRA and gun control and he said that while people think of him as pro-gun, he has always been in favor of controls. 'Why would anyone need or want an assault weapon?' he said."[30]

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2020/feb/22/clint-eastwood-bloomberg-president-trump

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_life_of_Clint_Eastwood#cite_note-25

There just are no more "heros".

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

There just are no more "heros".

That's why I like the 80s. It was cool to be strong and to be a hero. Now the beta males get to dictate what's ok or likable, and its not anything that is strong, because they can't relate to it, they live in fear of everything that is better.

Now some transgender confusion fagit BS is normal.

Human kind is digging its own grave.

Devolution incoming.

6 minutes ago, crockett said:

That's why I like the 80s. It was cool to be strong and to be a hero. Now the beta males get to dictate what's ok or likable, and its not anything that is strong, because they can't relate to it, they live in fear of everything that is better.

Now some transgender confusion fagit BS is normal.

Human kind is digging its own grave.

Devolution incoming.

I hear ya sir.  Ya can't never go back.  Living in "These times"...makes ya appreciate the good times ya lived in.  I go back to the 60's bein My good times.  Wonder how many People will say..."Oh yeah!!!  2020!   What a Great Year and Good time that was!!  :anim_lol:

Perspective sir.  

I remember, me and my Lady... walkin into Ceasar's Palace in Vegas, with our tickets to Sinatra's "First Retirement" show.  70's were Great also....All Spiffed up and ****, my lady and me.  78 I think it was. 

Vegas was "Classy" back then, Not "Family Friendly".  It was for "Grown ups".

The dude with the tux took us to our seats...I said...as I gave him a 20..."Might there be something a bit closer?"  

"Most certainly sir"...

I digress...sorry...But...I hear ya...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Swampfox762 said:

I hear ya sir.  Ya can't never go back.  Living in "These times"...makes ya appreciate the good times ya lived in.  I go back to the 60's bein My good times.  Wonder how many People will say..."Oh yeah!!!  2020!   What a Great Year and Good time that was!!  :anim_lol:

Perspective sir.  

I remember, me and my Lady... walkin into Ceasar's Palace in Vegas, with our tickets to Sinatra's "First Retirement" show.  70's were Great also....All Spiffed up and ****, my lady and me.  78 I think it was. 

Vegas was "Classy" back then, Not "Family Friendly".  It was for "Grown ups".

The dude with the tux took us to our seats...I said...as I gave him a 20..."Might there be something a bit closer?"  

"Most certainly sir"...

I digress...sorry...But...I hear ya...

Classy really is a keyword here. Its missing these days...

There is no more passion and courtesy, only entitlement.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, crockett said:

Classy really is a keyword here. Its missing these days...

There is no more passion and courtesy, only entitlement.

I learned about "Going Back", from a Classy old Japanese dude in Tokyo Rail Station in 1979.  We were headed home to the states,  for a vacation, and had a 2 day stop over in Tokyo.  Bein as my wife and I met in Japan in 67, we wanted to go back to Tachikawa,  reminisce, and check out some of our old haunts.  We were talkin bout it in the line to buy a Train Ticket to Tachi.  The old dude had been listenin to us talk about the good times we had in Tachi.

He turned around and said..."You remember Tachikawa??,  You have good time in Tachikawa???"  We both said, "yes Sir we did".   He then said..."How long...no go Tachikawa?"  I said...about 12 years.  He then said..."You no go Tachikawa.  You remember good times in Tachikawa.  You no go Tachikawa".  

Somehow, I immediately understood what he was saying.  We bid him good day, bowed, and stepped out of line.  He was right.  You can't go back.  All we would have been doing is saying stuff like...."Damn...remember when this bar use to be Modern Folk??"  and..."Where the hell did all the Pachinko parlors go".   

No, there's certain times ya just don't need to go back.  "Remember Tachikawa...Remember all your good times".  I'll never forget that guy.  Never.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...