Yellowstone ! (tv show)

Huaco Kid

It was great!!

Nothing happened.

The Indians didn't pull that guy in half,  they just dragged him around, a bit.  And chained him up in a barn.  Now JD has him.

And you can handcuff the guy, and shut him under the cattleguard, in a driveway.  Someone will find him.

• 2 weeks later...

A new episode coming now!

So far,  this season has been epically brilliant,  because nothing's happened.  Just drama.

They remind you of the main plot, occasionally,  but like getting stuck in the mud in Alabama,  one wheel just spins,  and the other wheel does nothing.

This episode will surely tie it all together.

I like the cowboy stuff / lifestyle, depicted.

Growing up, we usually had horses,  but they were mostly just for hurting me.

And a cow herd of two.  Maybe three.  They could still stampede.  And hurt me.

They should never make an epic-drama about pigs.

1 minute ago, Huaco Kid said:

A new episode coming now!

So far,  this season has been epically brilliant,  because nothing's happened.  Just drama.

They remind you of the main plot, occasionally,  but like getting stuck in the mud in Alabama,  one wheel just spins,  and the other wheel does nothing.

This episode will surely tie it all together.

I like the cowboy stuff / lifestyle, depicted.

Growing up, we usually had horses,  but they were mostly just for hurting me.

And a cow herd of two.  Maybe three.  They could still stampede.  And hurt me.

They should never make an epic-drama about pigs.

I thought that was Deadwood.

You could be giving the cows oats, or water, or whatever,  and you knew the horse was back there.  But who cares.  He'll get his hay later.

And then he'd sneak up behind you and bite the mother-lovin' freak out of the back of your arm.  Or shoulder.  Or Kidneys.

And then they, actually, laugh at you.

• 4 weeks later...

“You don’t see it on your way to work, through the fields or on the mountain, but there is a war being waged against our way of life.  They’ll tell you all the reasons why our way of life is bad for Montana, bad for this country, bad for our future, how it’s immoral that you live here, walk here, grow their food here. They will tell it so much you might even start to believe it yourself, question what you do and who you are. They’ll tell you that the land’s only hope is for them to be its steward. The ugly truth is they want the land, and if they get it, it will never look like our land again. That is progress in today’s terms. So if it’s progress you seek, do not vote for me. I am the opposite of progress. I am the wall that it bashes against, and I will not be the one who breaks.”

~ J Dutton

• Like 1