Veteran Election Officials Say 30,000 Fake Ballots Found In Georgia Audit, ‘They’re Not Real’

pipedreams

And nothing will happen..................

"“Six affidavits now, we had four, now it’s six. Six affidavits of veteran election officials are alleging that up to 30,000 of these 147 [thousand] ballots are fake,” said Fredericks. “Somebody printed them up on a machine and ran them through the vote counting machines. They’re not real. They’re not attached to anybody.” Another revelation was that the ballots were unfolded and printed on a different paper than the regular absentee ballots, according to Fredericks.

“Number one, they’re on different paper. What kind of paper are they on? Why isn’t it the same paper that everything else is on? Number two, they’re not folded. Well, what do you mean they’re not folded? In order to get an absentee ballot, you have to get it in the mail,” said Fredericks. “Which means that the Department of Elections in Georgia machine folded the ballot, you can’t have a ballot in an envelope that you mail back, or dropbox back, that’s not folded. You either got it folded, or you send it back folded, or both with an envelope. So why aren’t they folded?”"

https://nationalfile.com/breaking-veteran-election-officials-say-30000-fake-ballots-found-in-georgia-audit-theyre-not-real/

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, tadbart said:

What CAN be done?

and now, the bastards know that they need to fold their fake ballots, next time.

Nothing WILL be done.  THAT is the worst part of all this.  This is why I can no longer have any faith in "elections" ever again.  It's all a lie. There's just no reason to vote.  After seeing this with my own eyes... I always sorta knew it, but the fact the the supreme court turned it's back on america...was the last straw for me.  The absolute Arrogance of those bastards... not EVEN hearing the cases from so many states...TREASON!!! :angryfire:

• Like 3

It's a grind, but there are people in positions of power that are not letting this go. They are compiling the evidence and forcing the issue at every level. Private people are paying their own money to dig for the truth. Many state and local officials are pursuing the truth and working to hold people accountable. 

This is far from over.

Democrats have been perfecting the art of stealing elections for over twenty years. We are playing catch up. Decent honest people tend to believe others are like them so they didn't believe it was happening.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

Nothing WILL be done.  THAT is the worst part of all this.  This is why I can no longer have any faith in "elections" ever again.  It's all a lie. There's just no reason to vote.  After seeing this with my own eyes... I always sorta knew it, but the fact the the supreme court turned it's back on america...was the last straw for me.  The absolute Arrogance of those bastards... not EVEN hearing the cases from so many states...TREASON!!! :angryfire:

I wouldn't even know who to shoot first, anymore. 

• Like 2