The Best Way to Make Iced Coffee (It Isn’t Cold Brew)

TBO

4 minutes ago, TBO said:

I would seriously like to try something like that.  Just HAVE to be decaf though.   I know, I know..."Sacrilege"!!!!:biggrin:  Me and my lady do a "Decaf Coffee/chocolate Protein drink" mix...with a couple other things in it... every morning.  We both had to get off caffeine..."zoom, zoom, zoom"...don't go with high blood pressure.  

• Like 2

I young guy lived so frugally for the first 10 years of his productive life, that he made his own iced coffee for 20 cents a cup, instead of going to the coffeeshops with his friends paying 5 bucks or so and wasting time.

Meanwhile he saved every cent, soon bought a small duplex, rented one half and 2 rooms of his side out, gained some equity, refinanced the equity out of the property, use the cash do make the down payment for the next fixer upper to rent out. Rinse and repeat. On the side he uploaded videos to YouTube, showing his ideas and progress.

If you want to teach your kids how real success can be archived from ground zero, let them sub to his channel.

Now he is 29 years old and owns properties worth 6 million, and stocks worth another 6 million.

Here his main channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6KDgJskWaEckne5aPA0aQ

Edited by crockett
  • Like 4

I've got a half-gallon tea-brewer pitcher thing.  I fill the basket with Death Wish (which is really not-good coffee),  drip boiling water through it, and leave it on a shelf until it's room temperature.  Then I put it in the fridge overnight, with the basket still in it.

I mix it 50/50 with whole milk.  It's magnificent.

Then I go berserker, and finish all my paperwork and work stuff and pack for next week and reorganize the whole basement.

Then I take a three hour nap.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

I've got a half-gallon tea-brewer pitcher thing.  I fill the basket with Death Wish (which is really not-good coffee),  drip boiling water through it, and leave it on a shelf until it's room temperature.  Then I put it in the fridge overnight, with the basket still in it.

I mix it 50/50 with whole milk.  It's magnificent.

Then I go berserker, and finish all my paperwork and work stuff and pack for next week and reorganize the whole basement.

Then I take a three hour nap.

I bought a bag of that in whole bean awhile back. Gotta try it like that.

I hate to be a nudge, but hippy is an adjective meaning one with wide hips; hippie is the long-haired freaky person that need not apply, even if they tuck their hair up under their hat.

:tease:

Edited by tous
  • Like 1