Come at me Bro...

TBO

5 hours ago, kerbie18 said:

23bdd37bb08ed1bcfa9d9150b1b3f992.jpg

Not so sure. The eagle is at a definite disadvantage out of its element. His normal mode of attack is to sink his talons into the prey's back & spine, paralyzing through injury and shock, while staying away from teeth and claws. In this situation he has only two points of contact, which also comprise 2/3 of his armament. The cat could charge the eagle, grab it, and jump off the deck, landing on top of the eagle on the ground. And even if the fall goes badly for the cat, he still only loses one of his lives...

• Like 2

11 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

Not so sure. The eagle is at a definite disadvantage out of its element. His normal mode of attack is to sink his talons into the prey's back & spine, paralyzing through injury and shock, while staying away from teeth and claws. In this situation he has only two points of contact, which also comprise 2/3 of his armament. The cat could charge the eagle, grab it, and jump off the deck, landing on top of the eagle on the ground. And even if the fall goes badly for the cat, he still only loses one of his lives...

I think the point of my meme is that any reasonable house cat should be hunting mice or tiny birds. Hunting a friggin' adult bald eagle might be a bit much. Hunting your prey is generally not supposed to be a death match.

Sorry if I derailed this thread....

13 hours ago, kerbie18 said:

I think the point of my meme is that any reasonable house cat should be hunting mice or tiny birds. Hunting a friggin' adult bald eagle might be a bit much. Hunting your prey is generally not supposed to be a death match.

"Reasonable house cat". Yeah... :greensupergrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/23/2021 at 9:37 PM, Swampfox762 said:

Love your Avitar.  Just hung it outside.  Birthday present.

IMG_20210523_170234087_HDR~2.jpg

My distressed thin blue line flag avatar is a perfect representation of myself. I'm a cop that is in many ways distressed and tattered, like my profession in general.

• Thanks 1