Why Are Media Ignoring Data Showing Massive COVID-19 Vaccine Death Spike?

pipedreams

"If these were any other vaccines, they would already be off the market.

In fact, they would have been pulled a long time ago.  Usually a new drug is withdrawn after 50 deaths, which isn't typical because the FDA has a strict approval process.  The COVID-19 vaccines have been exempted from it, instead being temporarily "authorized" for emergency use.

These vaccines have coincided with 3,544 American deaths and 12,619 serious injuries as of April 23, according to the CDC's Vaccine Adverse Event Reports System database (VAERS, republished "as is" in user-friendly format here).  The flu vaccines by comparison are linked to 20–30 death reports a year, according to Dr. Peter McCullough, and those 20–30 death reports come with considerably more vaccines administered."

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/05/why_are_media_ignoring_data_showing_massive_covid19_vaccine_death_spike.html

• Sad 1

Because they believe the vaccine is worth the risk and you are too stupid to make that decision yourself.

I got the J&J vaccine because it was easy, free, and not mRNA.  I had no side-effects.  Still alive for now.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, RenoF250 said:

Because they believe the vaccine is worth the risk and you are too stupid to make that decision yourself.

I got the J&J vaccine because it was easy, free, and not mRNA.  I had no side-effects.  Still alive for now.

Umm, you might want to read up on that. Since all of them claim to be mRNA. Of course there are two of them now. the one dose and two dose. Is the one dose available? They has some manufacturing irregularities.

Lots of folks have had no issues, yet. Will there be? You are the test subject. So are my parents and in laws and a lot of other people. Had a friend and an acquaintance pas from their experimental dose.

Edited by LostinTexas
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, RenoF250 said:

Same here, I'm glad President Trump got this done and made it available.  Keep it voluntary, though.

And a majority of schools will be open full time (by this, Jen P clarified, meant 51% of the schools) |  JOE BIDEN, ALWAYS SETTING HIS 'GOALS' WAY TOO LOW; 'WE'RE GOING TO DO A MILLION DOSES OF VACCINE PER DAY' 'THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL BE ABLE TO HAVE TINY LITTLE BACKYARD COOKOUTS IN TIME FOR INDEPENDENCE DAY.'; MY TEAM WAS DOING A MILLION DOSES A DAY BEFORE I LEFT OFFICE AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HAVE BEEN DOING WHAT EVER THE HELL THEY WANT TO THE WHOLE TIME! | image tagged in joe biden,donald trump approves | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Well over half the people I know that got the shot got really sick from it, like down for a week or better. 

Funny thing is all of them had tested positive for the wuflu months before and it was very mild, didn't even put them in bed for a day. They all said the only symptom was they felt tired and a little off.

I know it's anecdotal, but the sample size is well north of 100 people.

Another funny thing. My town had a brief mask mandate that everyone ignored and it was canned after a few weeks. Town to the north of us, younger population average by about ten years, had a mask mandate from the very beginning. The numbers from up north are far worse. More people got it, more people hospitalized, more deaths. They should be the opposite just based on age alone. If masks worked they should be the opposite based on that alone. But that isn't the way it happened. 

So the town that threw people in jail for not wearing masks had far worse numbers than the town that basically didn't give a flip about masks. Makes you wonder.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It makes one wonder.

If distancing worked, why mask? If masks work, why the vaccine? If the vaccine works, why the distancing? If any of it works, why aren't we moving to normal faster?

We are moving, but not the way they intended, and the establishment is crying foul since the vaccine demand is falling off. Recon why that is?

So many questions and no answers.

Edited by LostinTexas
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, LostinTexas said:

Umm, you might want to read up on that. Since all of them claim to be mRNA. Of course there are two of them now. the one dose and two dose. Is the one dose available? They has some manufacturing irregularities.

Lots of folks have had no issues, yet. Will there be? You are the test subject. So are my parents and in laws and a lot of other people. Had a friend and an acquaintance pas from their experimental dose.

Since all the vaccines are experimental, I wonder how many if any life insurance policies exclude death from experimental drugs as a reason to pay benefits. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Fog said:

Well over half the people I know that got the shot got really sick from it, like down for a week or better. 

Funny thing is all of them had tested positive for the wuflu months before and it was very mild, didn't even put them in bed for a day. They all said the only symptom was they felt tired and a little off.

Another funny thing. My town had a brief mask mandate that everyone ignored and it was canned after a few weeks. Town to the north of us, younger population average by about ten years, had a mask mandate from the very beginning. The numbers from up north are far worse. More people got it, more people hospitalized, more deaths. They should be the opposite just based on age alone. If masks worked they should be the opposite based on that alone. But that isn't the way it happened. 

So the town that threw people in jail for not wearing masks had far worse numbers than the town that basically didn't give a flip about masks. Makes you wonder.

I guess we all draw from our own experiences, somewhat.

I have an extended family of about 25 people, I work with another 50 or so, and if I throw in my wife’s family and friends, I suppose you could say that I’m connected to well north of 200 people.

Now, 40 to 50% of them are either younger or object to the vaccine, with a handful of them in angry denial of the entire subject altogether.

Of all of those people, I know  about 10 or 12 that have had it, all of them being younger than 40.  Most recovered just fine, and one, sadly, died.

Of those vaccinated or assumed vaccinated, I don’t know of a single one that’s had any issues other than maybe a sore arm or feeling a little tired the following afternoon.

The biggest reason I got  vaccinated was because I know that the more people are vaccinated, the sooner we can dump the masks.  Contracting the disease at 62 is likely not an issue, but being vaccinated does remove some level of concern, especially since I care for my 86 year old Dad.

The whole issue really doesn’t dial me up much.  It doesn’t make me happy by any means, but getting militant and pissed off really doesn’t seem to solve any problems.  I’ve dealt with this crap with livestock (hogs) in the past, and how we’re dealing with the human population really isn’t much different.  

Shoot ‘em up, shake it off, and move ‘em on.  

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, MO Fugga said:

Aw **** man. Yeah, count me out of all that. Condolences, bud.

Thanks.  He was a fine man.  His boss called to tell me today.

He was a man of God.  We should keep our hearts with his wife and very young daughter.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Fog said:

My wife has Asthma and has be in ER a number of time in her life.  She has fought the mask requirement all along.

I am convinced she is right.  Masks cause problems.

• Like 6