Israeli Army Trolls Terrorists on Twitter and Lures Them into Deadly Trap – Then Buries Hamas in Tunnels

pipedreams

Don't mess with the IDF

The Israeli Defense Force (IDF) may have tricked Hamas terrorists via Twitter and lured them into a deadly trap on Thursday night, Israel National News reports. If true, it may be the greatest Twitter troll since Trump brought peace to the Korean peninsula by calling Kim Jong Un “rocketman”.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/israeli-army-trolls-terrorists-twitter-lures-deadly-trap-buries-hamas-tunnels/

"On Thurday, the IDF deployed infantry, artillery, and tanks on the Gaza border, leading Hamas to believe that Israel was about to begin a ground invasion. As a result, Hamas sent its fighters into its underground tunnel system beneath Gaza City, Israel National News reports:

“On Thursday night, the IDF brought in 160 aircraft and dropped 450 bombs containing over 80 tons of explosives, hitting 150 terror targets in 35 minutes. Hamas’ underground city was hit with enormous force, and the IDF collapsed the terror tunnel system, on the heads of the terrorists hiding in the tunnels. During the attack, many kilometers of terror tunnels were destroyed. As of now, neither Israel nor Hamas is clear on the exact scope of the damage, but according to estimates, a large number of terrorists were buried in the sands beneath Gaza.”

If the reports are true, it may be one of the greatest feats of military deception since the Six Day’s War, when extensive counterintelligence and misdirection led to Israel’s conquering Sinai, East Jerusalem, Judea and Samaria in under a week."

• Like 8
  • Haha 7

Correction.

It was wrong of me to leave out so many oh-so-worthy individuals in government and beyond that would thoroughly enjoy the warm colors of spring in Gaza.

The flaming bursts of orange....the grays of dust billowing...the rockets' white glare...the chirping and ratcheting of wild fauna. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, kerbie18 said:

I giggle like a little girl every time I hear about Israel opening up a can of whoop ass. God save Israel.

This saddens me.  Saddens me to think how poorly people treat each other.

Oh, wait, I might cry.

(sound)

Sorry it was gas not sympathy.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 5/17/2021 at 10:42 AM, Ricordo said:

Correction.

It was wrong of me to leave out so many oh-so-worthy individuals in government and beyond that would thoroughly enjoy the warm colors of spring in Gaza.

The flaming bursts of orange....the grays of dust billowing...the rockets' white glare...the chirping and ratcheting of wild fauna. 

The chirping of Geiger counters and two headed antelope....

7 hours ago, Ricordo said:

Ever wonder why most Arab countries (notable exceptions, Lebanon and Jordan) treat the Palestinians like trash?

Aren't "Palestinians" just poor people from Jordan and Lebanon who came to the West Bank, Gaza and Israel to get away from the misery in their own country?

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, minervadoe said:

Aren't "Palestinians"...

It all naturally evolves into the often-discussed quagmire of "which is better: 9mm or .40?". Especially when common sense dictates that .45 is more efficient and, in these pandemic-infested times, actually less expensive.

So here's my view. Genetically, Palestinians have inhabited the area since ancient times. Whenever I see the term "Palestinian" I  visualize "Phillistine". Some have even described the genetical relationship between Palestinians and Jews as "cousins". Which  makes me visualize the roots and causes of that jolly ol' war of hormones commonly referred as World War I, but that's another story.

So, genetically, they have a claim. So do the Jews. And then it all gets convoluted with other considerations that do not make those seemingly contending claims any more likely to be satisfactorily resolved.

But as to the present day factors, I was taught to eliminate threats and failing to do so, to survive to take another crack at it. If someone shoots at me, or at my loved ones,  I take it personally. Silly me... yeah... I know.

And this is where this round started---> Jewish landlords Vs Muslim tenants: The Sheikh Jarrah dispute is primarily a property dispute which involves several properties with tenants whose leases have expired and, in a few cases, squatters with no tenancy rights at all. These tenants, who are almost exclusively Palestinian, are facing a legal challenge from their landlords, who are the owners of the property, as has been established by multiple rulings in Israeli courts. The property owner/landlords, who are primarily Jewish, have pursued this litigation throughout the years and have won at every level of the Israel judicial system thus far. On May 10, the Israeli Supreme Court was supposed to rule on an appeal from the Sheikh Jarrah tenants against their landlords. However, this ruling has been delayed for at least 30 days in wake of the violent clashes between Palestinians and the Israeli Police.

Taken into context, the grudge should be between  Hamas and Jordan. Anything else is just an excuse and I don't appreciate excuses. I kinda like being given lessons that I would soon not forget. I appreciate those. But not everybody is the same and, invariably, their excuses sprout through every nook and cranny.  Then it leads to teaching the same lessons repeatedly and unerringly. Silly me again, seeing the world through transparent, uncolored glasses.

• Like 1