44% of Army Women Still Fail Weakened Fitness Test

Gunboat1

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/44-percent-of-women-in-the-military-still-fail-combat-fitness-test-even-after-it-was-weakened/

"Almost half of female soldiers have failed the weakened Army Combat Fitness Test (ACFT) in the first half of 2020, according to data that was released on Monday.

In comparison, only seven percent of male soldiers failed the ACFT throughout the year. This is another stake through the heart of the Left’s equality lie.

The ACFT consists of six different events, and the test has been changed since last year. Women are now allowed to skip the leg tucks, which had a 41 percent fail rate. Even though the test has been weakened, 44 percent of women still failed the test in the first half of the year.

Big League Politics has reported on how the military is going woke, no longer caring so much about winning wars or keeping America safe as they do about promoting feminism and transgenderism at home and abroad: 

U.S. Marine Corps Master Gunnery Sergeant Scott H. Stalker issued a rebuttal on Thursday to Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who uttered the heresy that putting pregnant women into combat situations might not make America stronger.

Stalker, a veteran military-industrial complex operative who has gained power and prestige from fighting in deep state conflicts throughout the years, called out Carlson for questioning the golden calf of tolerance.

“Drama TV! Ladies and gentlemen, that’s what I call it. I’ll apologize up front and tell you that I don’t have cable news at home. I don’t have it here at the office and I don’t watch a lot of drama TV,” said Stalker, who has been rewarded for his fealty to defense contractors with the post of Command Senior Enlisted Leader of United States Space Command.

“I understand some comments were made yesterday, and I watched the clip that Mr. Carlson produced as he referred to pregnant women in the military. I’ll remind everyone that his opinion, which he has a right to, is based off of zero days in the armed services,” he added.

The officer bragged about his decades of serving the military-industrial complex, occupying parts of the world for no good reason, to impose the new American values of feminism and transgender kids upon third-world nations.

“Those decisions were made by medical professionals, by commanders in our civilian leadership, that allows for women to have more time with their children to recuperate, to get fit and ready, to take that time that is necessary that our medical professionals know is needed which actually makes us a more lethal and ready and fit force, ready to fight the wars of today and the wars of tomorrow,” Stalker said.

Keep in mind, these are the same “medical professionals” and “commanders in our civilian leadership” who have allowed for taxpayer-funded genital mutilation within the armed forces.”

The lie of equality is only going to continue to weaken the U.S. Armed Forces and national security. This is more proof that diversity is not our strength."

I wonder what the feminists and their soy-boy apologist lackeys will demand now.....probably an end to physical fitness testing for females, as their diverse presence alone will be deemed sufficient benefit to justify their paychecks and promotions.

This policy is insane.  America will suffer greatly for it at some point.

Edited by Gunboat1
  • Like 3

If it isn't apparent that our Armed Forces are in a state of precipitous decline, it should be.  The warning signs are everywhere,  and alarm klaxons are sounding.

We need to fix this.  Immediately. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

They left out the part where some guy has to carry her pack...

I can guarantee no one carried my daughter’s backpack through three deployments. I pity anyone that would have suggested it. 

413DE4C5-4CD1-4FC1-B0F5-1C41ECB622D3.jpeg

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Gunboat1 said:

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/44-percent-of-women-in-the-military-still-fail-combat-fitness-test-even-after-it-was-weakened/

"Almost half of female soldiers have failed the weakened Army Combat Fitness Test (ACFT) in the first half of 2020, according to data that was released on Monday.

In comparison, only seven percent of male soldiers failed the ACFT throughout the year. This is another stake through the heart of the Left’s equality lie.

The ACFT consists of six different events, and the test has been changed since last year. Women are now allowed to skip the leg tucks, which had a 41 percent fail rate. Even though the test has been weakened, 44 percent of women still failed the test in the first half of the year.

Big League Politics has reported on how the military is going woke, no longer caring so much about winning wars or keeping America safe as they do about promoting feminism and transgenderism at home and abroad: 

U.S. Marine Corps Master Gunnery Sergeant Scott H. Stalker issued a rebuttal on Thursday to Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who uttered the heresy that putting pregnant women into combat situations might not make America stronger.

Stalker, a veteran military-industrial complex operative who has gained power and prestige from fighting in deep state conflicts throughout the years, called out Carlson for questioning the golden calf of tolerance.

“Drama TV! Ladies and gentlemen, that’s what I call it. I’ll apologize up front and tell you that I don’t have cable news at home. I don’t have it here at the office and I don’t watch a lot of drama TV,” said Stalker, who has been rewarded for his fealty to defense contractors with the post of Command Senior Enlisted Leader of United States Space Command.

“I understand some comments were made yesterday, and I watched the clip that Mr. Carlson produced as he referred to pregnant women in the military. I’ll remind everyone that his opinion, which he has a right to, is based off of zero days in the armed services,” he added.

The officer bragged about his decades of serving the military-industrial complex, occupying parts of the world for no good reason, to impose the new American values of feminism and transgender kids upon third-world nations.

“Those decisions were made by medical professionals, by commanders in our civilian leadership, that allows for women to have more time with their children to recuperate, to get fit and ready, to take that time that is necessary that our medical professionals know is needed which actually makes us a more lethal and ready and fit force, ready to fight the wars of today and the wars of tomorrow,” Stalker said.

Keep in mind, these are the same “medical professionals” and “commanders in our civilian leadership” who have allowed for taxpayer-funded genital mutilation within the armed forces.”

The lie of equality is only going to continue to weaken the U.S. Armed Forces and national security. This is more proof that diversity is not our strength."

I wonder what the feminists and their soy-boy apologist lackeys will demand now.....probably an end to physical fitness testing for females, as their diverse presence alone will be deemed sufficient benefit to justify their paychecks and promotions.

This policy is insane.  America will suffer greatly for it at some point.

Those US Navy ships in the Pacific which rammed or allowed themselves to be rammed by civilian container ships... were they commanded by XX or XY personnel?

• Like 1

COs and XOs were all relieved for cause, all 4 male.  The USS FITZGERALD incident was directly caused by the OOD (female) having lousy seamanship, and not communicating with the CICWO (minority female) because they were having a catfight.  The Captain was asleep in his cabin, and was almost killed in the crushed section of the superstructure.

The USS JOHN McCAIN incident happened after a loss of steering control, brought about because her crew didn't know how to operate the excessively complicated high-tech touchscreen controls.  The USN is retrofitting all ships with old-school wheels and throttles as a result.  The Captain was on the bridge, but his watch team was clueless.

Edited by Gunboat1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Zonny said:

I can guarantee no one carried my daughter’s backpack through three deployments. I pity anyone that would have suggested it. 

413DE4C5-4CD1-4FC1-B0F5-1C41ECB622D3.jpeg

I have no doubt that's true, and when I was in I knew several gals who pulled their weight as well as, and better than, their male counterparts. But I also knew airwomen who simply could not carry their toolbox, because it was too heavy. Their male teammates would end up carrying it, and eventually this created resentment. The fact that the Army has lowered its physical requirements bears out the undeniable truth that in general  boys are stronger than girls.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

I have no doubt that's true, and when I was in I knew several gals who pulled their weight as well as, and better than, their male counterparts. But I also knew airwomen who simply could not carry their toolbox, because it was too heavy. Their male teammates would end up carrying it, and eventually this created resentment. The fact that the Army has lowered its physical requirements bears out the undeniable truth that in general  boys are stronger than girls.

Which is why XY should not be allowed to compete in women’s sports by claiming they self identify as XX. 

• Like 4