Outsiders Stay in The Silo BNB

willie-pete

1 hour ago, crockett said:

Somebody misses the cold war :)

I miss SAC more than the Cold War. In SAC you knew what the rules were. Men were men, women were women and EVERYONE did their job because they knew it was good for their country and EVERY ONE else knew that it would get done correctly ( well, except for that blowing up the missile thing ).

I haven't seen that for quite a while now.

Sad really.

?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, willie-pete said:

I miss SAC more than the Cold War. In SAC you knew what the rules were. Men were men, women were women and EVERYONE did their job because they knew it was good for their country and EVERY ONE else knew that it would get done correctly ( well, except for that blowing up the missile thing ).

I haven't seen that for quite a while now.

Sad really.

?

That makes totally sense.

Today's world is missing a healthy routine. We gave that away when we allowed minorities to dictated the new path and the Dems use this for the ultimate power grab. Say hello to the incoming one party system.

On a personal level, I will soon make some changes. I will remove everything that links me to the new world. No more "news", no more smart phone, no more tech in ever room of my house, no more connected vehicles.

I will maintain a home office with one computer, one email address and one phone. I will use that room once every other day to check in on my company, pay bills, reply to a couple emails, may post a comment on this forum, and that will be it. I will lock my home office once done. There will be no other computers or smart TVs in the rest of the house. The TV in the living room will only be able to play movies or TV shows from the 80s and 90s, from DVD or my streaming server. No cable TV, no Netflix, no news, no bullshit from this crooked world.

Same in my vehicles... head units that can only play music, movies and TV shows from the 80s and 90s, from a USB thumb drive. No radio with bad news and politically biased bullshit.

I'll spend my time at the beach, with day and weekend trips around Florida like Airforce base / museum, go to my outdoor range when the heat is gone, some reloading or electronics projects and that will be it.

I'm so sick and tired of all the crap we are facing these years, I'll just get out and do my own thing, away from all the liberal new world nonsense.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, crockett said:

Today's world is missing a healthy routine. We gave that away when we allowed minorities to dictated the new path and the Dems use this for the ultimate power grab. Say hello to the incoming one party system.

On a personal level, I will soon make some changes. I will remove everything that links me to the new world. No more "news", no more smart phone, no more tech in ever room of my house, no more connected vehicles.

I will maintain a home office with one computer, one email address and one phone. I will use that room once every other day to check in on my company, pay bills, reply to a couple emails, may post a comment on this forum, and that will be it. I will lock my home office once done. There will be no other computers or smart TVs in the rest of the house. The TV in the living room will only be able to play movies or TV shows from the 80s and 90s, from DVD or my streaming server. No cable TV, no Netflix, no news, no bull**** from this crooked world.

Same in my vehicles... head units that can only play music, movies and TV shows from the 80s and 90s, from a USB thumb drive. No radio with bad news and politically biased bull****.

I'll spend my time at the beach, with day and weekend trips around Florida like Airforce base / museum, go to my outdoor range when the heat is gone, some reloading or electronics projects and that will be it.

I'm so sick and tired of all the crap we are facing these years, I'll just get out and do my own thing, away from all the liberal new world nonsense.

All the Best of Luck to ya!!!  I do as much of that as I can.  I got people that count on me, so I can't really go THAT far.  But, I admire ya man.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, crockett said:

I will maintain a home office with one computer, one email address and one phone. I will use that room once every other day to check in on my company, pay bills, reply to a couple emails, may post a comment on this forum, and that will be it. I will lock my home office once done. There will be no other computers or smart TVs in the rest of the house. The TV in the living room will only be able to play movies or TV shows from the 80s and 90s, from DVD or my streaming server. No cable TV, no Netflix, no news, no bullshit from this crooked world.

Same in my vehicles... head units that can only play music, movies and TV shows from the 80s and 90s, from a USB thumb drive. No radio with bad news and politically biased bullshit.

What's a " smart phone " ?

:whistling:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, willie-pete said:

If you are ever in north Arkansas stop by. 

The owner offered me a few nights there gratis when he found out it was my home site for a while.

I politely declined his offer.

:anim_rofl2:

Tell him you won't stay there unless somebody is paying you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fog said:

Tell him you won't stay there unless somebody is paying you.

Nobody is getting me down in that hell hole again. I knew two people that died underground and sent three other people to the base hospital in a Huey.  All in, those silos in Arkansas killed just short of 60 people in it's 20 year history.

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, .   .   .   .