5 unaccompanied migrant girls found abandoned in Texas

pipedreams

Sad, this is what happens with current administrations rulings.

Now how did five little girls seven and under get all the way from central America??

"The incident seemed to underscore the worsening situation along the southern border. The farmer told Gonzales that he lived on the farm since 1946 and he never experienced such conditions.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection said the girls would go under the custody of the Department of Health and Human Services once they were processed. The girls ranged in age from 11 months to 7 years old, according to ABC 7. Three of them are believed to be from Honduras and the other two from Guatemala. The report said the girls did not require medical attention."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/border-crisis-5-unaccompanied-migrant-girls-found-abandoned-in-texas

• Sad 2

I have no sympathy what so ever. How much money were the parents offered by pelosi schumer soros and biden for these kids to further their agenda? You know damn well these kids were sold. Who the **** does not know where their 7 month old is? 

Edited by Hook
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Hook said:

I have no sympathy what so ever. How much money were the parents offered by pelosi schumer soros and biden for these kids to further their agenda? You know damn well these kids were sold. Who the **** does not know where their 7 month old is? 

True, the children are the victims and I feel reasonably sure someone knew the farmer's routine and left them there on purpose.  Now they will grow up in this country and we will pay for there education, care and each will have four or five children that will need care.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, Hook said:

i agree to the no Sympathy for the kind of Parent who would do that to a Child.

i do feel the Responsibility of Allowing any Elected Officials to be able to get away with this type of **** and our inability to hit them with Rotten Fruits like they Deserve.

Edited by holyjohnson
  • Like 2