"On the ball LE"...

TBO

1 hour ago, crockett said:

How to put your hands on a LEO legally.

Extra points for playing with those 20 plus pounds of gear.

My wife says working out in a plate carrier is worse than gym class, so there's that. Guess I'll try it.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Historian said:

Not sure they make a plate carrier that would fit my wife's bust size.

Right? It's a tight fit here. No black eyes, though. My wife runs in the AR500 Freeman. Bare bones, keeps her tits in place.

Edited by MO Fugga

11 hours ago, Hook said:

you ever think maybe they have too due too department rules. you look like a moron for making your comment.

You look like a moron for thinking I wouldn't know that.

Doesn't change how the officers look wearing a mask.

7 hours ago, kerbie18 said:

My department currently requires me to wear a mask. I don't get a choice to wear a mask.

Yes you do have a choice. I would assume though that choosing to not wear it would mean you lose your job. So a very tough choice, but you always have a choice.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fog said:

You look like a moron for thinking I wouldn't know that.

Doesn't change how the officers look wearing a mask.

You still sound like a moron. Always has to be negative one in the bunch. 

31 minutes ago, Fog said:

Always has to be somebody who picks a fight too. Congrats on getting that award.

I ain’t picking a fight at all. Let me ask you this why did you feel the need to be the first negative comment? Why couldn’t you just see the video for what it was a feel good piece? It’s a good video showing we can all get along no matter what our skin color is or how you feel about Leo’s and the beating they are taking. Yet you had to make the negative view and call them morons for wearing a mask. And then you go on too let a cop know he has a choice not to wear a mask and risk losing his career. I am not gonna argue with you. You can add  me too your ignore list and I will do the same to you. 

2 minutes ago, Hook said:

I ain’t picking a fight at all. Let me ask you this why did you feel the need to be the first negative comment? Why couldn’t you just see the video for what it was a feel good piece? It’s a good video showing we can all get along no matter what our skin color is or how you feel about Leo’s and the beating they are taking. Yet you had to make the negative view and call them morons for wearing a mask. And then you go on too let a cop know he has a choice not to wear a mask and risk losing his career. I am not gonna argue with you. You can add  me too your ignore list and I will do the same to you. 

What makes you think you have to police how other people react to what they see? Are you so insecure that you can't read another persons opinion? You're going to censure me out of your little world over one comment?

Carry on, dude, hope it makes you feel all warm inside.

34 minutes ago, Maser said:

Hey now!  Pear flavored martinis are actually surprisingly good and I hate the taste of pears!  :D

I hate to break it to you, amigo, but only wimmins drink flavored martinis.

And only Yankees and Brits drink normal martinis .

:599c64b322d5b_tongueout:

:biggrin:

49 minutes ago, tous said:

I hate to break it to you, amigo, but only wimmins drink flavored martinis.

And only Yankees and Brits drink normal martinis .

:599c64b322d5b_tongueout:

:biggrin:

Oh well, let's pretend I'm a whisky guy and instead of a martini I get a Manhattan instead?  ;)

• Haha 1