Barnard College instructor discusses blowing up and gassing whites in coming race war

pipedreams

Just think these people walk the streets.

"A Barnard College English instructor was featured on a Canadian radio show earlier Monday in which he discussed blowing up and gassing white people in an imagined race war.

According to The Post Millennial, on the CBC show “q,” Ben Philippe was asked about a segment in his book “Sure, I’ll be your Black Friend” which describes “detonating” white people while nearby air vents spew out noxious gas.

“When this race war hits its crescendo, I’ll gather you all into a beautifully decorated room under the pretense of unity,” Philippe said. “I’ll give a speech to civility and all the good times we share; I’ll smile as we raise glasses to your good, white health, while the detonator blinks under the table, knowing the exits are locked and the air vents filled with gas.”"

https://www.thecollegefix.com/barnard-college-instructor-discusses-blowing-up-and-gassing-whites-in-coming-race-war/

https://thepostmillennial.com/cbc-features-author-who-writes-about-detonating-and-gassing-white-people-during-race-war

https://twitter.com/Robertopedia/status/1386762397654913026

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, M&P15T said:

Taken completely out of context. As usual, the media is hype-mongering fear to morons.

While your correct, it's is not subject to write about lightly in current times when Asian and Whites are being attacked on the streets.

"IN AN ERA IN WHICH “I HAVE MANY BLACK FRIENDS” IS OFTEN A MEDAL OF WOKENESS, Ben hilariously chronicles the experience of being on the receiving end of those fist bumps. He takes us through his immigrant childhood, from wanting nothing more than friends to sit with at lunch, to his awkward teenage years, to college in the age of Obama, and adulthood in the Trump administration—two sides of the same American coin.

Ben takes his role as your new black friend seriously, providing original and borrowed wisdom on stereotypes, slurs, the whole “swimming thing,” how much Beyoncé is too much Beyoncé, Black Girl Magic, the rise of the Karens, affirmative action, the Black Lives Matter movement, and other conversations you might want to have with your new BBFF."

yeah, i`m pretty sure if there is a race war it wont be going the war these Wackos think its gonna go.

the past 25 years the 'Race War' has been black on black inner city crime, and these Morons have painted themselves so far into the Social Justice Corner they cant even say it out loud without themselves being the Racists.

and really if Canadian Radio is the best P.R. you can get your book has failed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, holyjohnson said:

yeah, i`m pretty sure if there is a race war it wont be going the war these Wackos think its gonna go.

the past 25 years the 'Race War' has been black on black inner city crime, and these Morons have painted themselves so far into the Social Justice Corner they cant even say it out loud without themselves being the Racists.

and really if Canadian Radio is the best P.R. you can get your book has failed.

No doubt! 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, M&P15T said:

Taken completely out of context. As usual, the media is hype-mongering fear to morons.

Imagine that.

Confirmation bias exists on the left AND the right?