Valid assumptions (?)

gwalchmai

What do you consider valid assumptions in these challenging times? 

Frinstance, guy orders four Krystals off the grill and an order of tater tots, I'd say it's valid to throw in six ketchup packets, one for each slider and two for the tots.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, gwalchmai said:

Frinstance, guy orders four Krystals off the grill and an order of tater tots, I'd say it's valid to throw in six ketchup packets, one for each slider and two for the tots.

I like your math.  However, the local Krystal closed due to the off-menu sale of white powder.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, gwalchmai said:

Now days!!!  You don't "assume" NOTHING.  There are NO "valid assumptions" anymore.  None.  Sorry, I'm just being realistic, in these Challenging times.  And yes.  It's sad...

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Ricordo said:

"Never volunteer for anything".

It's still valid today.

I volunteered for a few things when in the Army.
First time I volunteered for something was in Basic, I got sent to a rodeo as a spectator.  Those that didn't volunteer had cleanup duty around base.

Second time I volunteered was in AIT.  I ended up being a road guide for a local marathon, then later in the day went to a catfish fry put on by a local community.  All I could eat catfish, hushpuppies, oysters, and pecan pie.  Those that volunteered second had some other duties at a local town event, and those that didn't volunteer at all had roadside trash cleanup.

Other stuff I volunteered for always seemed to work out in my favor.  

Other stuff I don't volunteer for, but will just hang around and help out if I feel like it, with no feeling of obligation because I didn't actually volunteer.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tous said:

Any galoot that can only eat four Krystal sliders (fake White Castle hamburgers) doesn't deserve ketchup.  :miff:

Just an assumption.

But, valid.

:biggrin:

Ain't no White Castles here in God's Country, although we do have a Dwarf House full of chickens. :greensupergrin:

• Haha 1