It's getting worse

geeorge

One of the most condescending people I ever met was a public school math teacher, her husband was a professor at a private college. I don't know what it was with them, but they looked down on everyone. She was a neighbor when I was growing up. I have always thought of her whenever I think about our public schools and then I'm not surprised by teachers unions and the mess schools are in. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

The sad and dangerous part is, that this crap gets shared on social media and pushed to the top by those companies, making more low IQ voters believe that there is a systemic racism issue.

Newsweek is left leaning, so it already starts there.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Fog said:

One of the most condescending people I ever met was a public school math teacher, her husband was a professor at a private college. I don't know what it was with them, but they looked down on everyone. She was a neighbor when I was growing up. I have always thought of her whenever I think about our public schools and then I'm not surprised by teachers unions and the mess schools are in. 

Yup.  I knew one of those.  It was a guy teacher though.  

• Like 1

Meh, stupid **** happens all the time. Who cares what she says to the cop? It's not illegal, she still got her ticket, and the cop has a video exonerating him of any ridiculous allegations she may make. After 16 years of dealing with the public he probably has a skin thick enough to protect him from such nonsense. 

Thanks for your service, Officer. Stay safe!

• Like 1

On 5/5/2021 at 8:23 PM, Zonny said:

She’s obviously nuts. I hope to Hell she’s not really a teacher. 

i doubt we’ve heard the end of this. 

She hasn't worked as a teacher in years says TMZ

• Like 1