Woke professor becomes combative when student says police officers are 'heroes'

pipedreams

"Ellis told the Daily Wire that after his presentation, there was a 10-minute question-and-answer session, which is when the woke professor attacked the student's opinion that a "good majority" of police officers are heroes.

The professor is seen on the Zoom conference call telling the student that the issue with police is "systemic," and she claimed the reason the United States has police departments "stems from people in the south wanting to capture runaway slaves."

The student asks, "Who do we call when we're in trouble and someone has a knife or a gun?"

And the progressive professor boldly riposted, "I wouldn't call the police.""

https://www.theblaze.com/news/professor-berates-student-police-heroes?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20210430Trending-ProfessorCopHero&utm_term=ACTIVE LIST - TheBlaze Breaking News

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

The student asks, "Who do we call when we're in trouble and someone has a knife or a gun?"

And the progressive professor boldly riposted, "I wouldn't call the police.""

Good to know. Finna go rob this easy mark.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

My 3 biggest worries for future generations are how the media, education and entertainment industries will shape their thoughts and opinions.  They serve one political party exclusively so the messaging is constant and unrelenting.  Hard to compete with that.

I think those kids are smarter than we give them credit for, and it will be OK.  Too much lecturing and you get rebellion, right?

• Like 6

no one likes being talked down too, especially if you know its by an Idiot.

University's are taking almost anyone who applies early, wait until these kids figure out how little the bad grades of an over blown Morons like her actually account for in life.

Edited by holyjohnson
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Peng said:

Too much lecturing and you get rebellion, right?

Getting to that point in the cycle will take several generations.

We had been at the courage and freedom point 250 years ago and we are now between apathy and dependence.

Once we lose our gun rights, we will be stuck in bondage for a very long time. If not forever, considering the world wide left wing push.

image.png

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, holyjohnson said:

no one likes being talked down too, especially if you know its by an Idiot.

University's are taking almost anyone who applies early, wait until these kids figure out how little the bad grades of an over blown Morons like her actually account for in life.

Nope. I’m having a hell of a time getting my post-masters as a psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner, finding a program to accept me. Mind boggling because we need as many mental health professionals as possible.

• Like 5

Nope. I’m having a hell of a time getting my post-masters as a psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner, finding a program to accept me. Mind boggling because we need as many mental health professionals as possible.
Please keep at it Tim.

Respectfully

Sent from my Jackboot using Copatalk

• Like 6

7 hours ago, NPTim said:

I have long suspected this place was part of a grand psychiatric experiment...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 hours ago, NPTim said:

i gotta ask, that is a super specific Program.

how many places actually make that available at all?

do you mean the Royal We or just around here, because some of us are off our Rockers Completely.

4 hours ago, holyjohnson said:

i gotta ask, that is a super specific Program.

how many places actually make that available at all?

do you mean the Royal We or just around here, because some of us are off our Rockers Completely.

I’m a bit unsure of  “the royal we”’s meaning, but I mean the nation as a whole.

All right, I’ll confess, I was not a star pupil, shocking right? I have a 2.59 average, I was in the middle of my class. All program, that I’ve seen anyway, require a 3.0 AND your: physical assessment, pharmacology, and A&P be less than 5 years old. I have no problem with any of that. My GPA is subpar, OK, let me prove my ability by taking the courses. If I do well, then admit me. If I tank it, then at least I have fresh knowledge in those three subjects.

• Like 2

According to the New York Post, an adjunct professor at Cypress College was placed on a leave of absence after she berated 19-year-old student Braden Ellis for calling police “heroes.” The school said that it was the unidentified professor’s first and last class at the school. 

“The adjunct professor will be taking a leave of absence for the duration of her assignment at Cypress College,” the school said. “This was her first course at Cypress and she had previously indicated her intention to not return in the fall.” 

https://www.dailywire.com/news/california-professor-placed-on-leave-after-viral-video-shows-her-berating-student-for-pro-police-views

• Like 1

On 5/2/2021 at 8:40 PM, holyjohnson said:

EXACTLY!!! :anim_lol:I'm still fightin though.  Every mornin, I wake up and say..."Let's go Big guy"!!!✝️:hearts:

• Haha 2