Mutilated Girl Describes Horrors of Child Gender Transition:

pipedreams

Shameful.

"“Today is 5 years since my double mastectomy. I didn’t think it would hit me this hard but it’s really tough to deal with. My scars are so large and I want to crawl out of my skin,” she wrote.

The transgender girl is outraged at a system that encouraged her to make these decisions and lied to her so she would adopt the depraved lifestyle of delusion.

“I can’t believe I was allowed as a child to have this procedure. No one could have prepared me for the reality of it. I was promised sunshine and rainbows. Happiness. All my sadness and gender dysphoria would go away. Of course a kid who was miserable would take that immediately,” she wrote.

She will live the rest of her days in regret after being enabled by a wicked society that puts Sodom and Gomorrah to shame.

“I don’t even feel as if I fit into any gender anymore. My dysphoria is worse than I could have imagined, the fever dream that is transition blinded me. I’m so tired. I wish I could go back to being a little girl and tell myself no, this is the wrong path,” the transgender girl wrote."

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/mutilated-girl-describes-horrors-of-child-gender-transition-i-cant-believe-i-was-allowed-to-have-this-procedure/

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I found out a small town hospital near me is doing these surgeries. I know a nurse and she quit working there after attending a 13 year old girl in recovery from the surgery. She was very upset and the hospital told her too bad and get used to it. She quit and got a job at a clinic.

I have asked around and can't get a straight answer on who is paying for these operations at that hospital. Not too surprisingly this operation happened during the peak of the lockdown when the only other procedures being done were on an emergency basis. 

Everyone involved must be held to account for any part they played in  mutilating children.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, pipedreams said:

I may have posted this before,  but I didn't realize until recently the hormone shots for little boys is nothing more that chemical castration.  What wrong with parents that do this to their children.

Parents are conditioned to be stoopid.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, kerbie18 said:

I didn't even watch the whole thing to know the end. As an old first responder, I can say the suicide rate for the LGBTQ community is off the charts. They need help, lots of professional help, but 

And drugs, and violence.  Lots of violence.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1