Face mask madness....

kerbie18

These four individuals are literally wearing a face mask and an actual SPACE SUIT at the same time...

I'm beginning to think the face mask thing has gone just a bit too far. Maybe just lower the visor instead?

jsc2021e007025.jpg

Edited by kerbie18
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

• Administrators

They would have been quarantined before the launch. Wearing the masks now, especially in such tight quarters, seems just silly. Of course, they were probably still interacting with support personnel, in preparation for the launch.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kerbie18 said:

These four individuals are literally wearing a face mask and an actual SPACE SUIT at the same time...

I'm beginning to think the face mask thing has gone just a bit too far. Maybe just lower the visor instead?

jsc2021e007025.jpg

We really need a "That's Stupid" Icon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Their visors are up, so they are breathing cabin air and as Eric mentioned, they would have been around tech reps in close quarters getting suited up and installed in the vehicle.

Do you think those associated with the launch were tested for COVID-19?  Like every ten minutes for weeks?

However, this is simply a symbol of NASA showing the world that they can be as obedient a slave as anyone else.

I am suprised that NASA didn't include a token Negroe wearing a Black Lives Matter T-shirt.

Perhaps the next launch.

Be good if Greta Thunberg was on it and they somehow lost her on the way to the ISS.

The idiots in the twitterverse applaud them.

That is all that matters.

:shakehead:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, tous said:

They are not EV suits.

They are 'Holy cow there's a hole in the spacecraft and all of the air is going away' suits.

Well...they're more robust than what I wear when I fly commercial. I don't like getting weird looks.

• Like 1