Firearms Pics & Sundry

Eric

The Protector Palm Pistol was first patented and built in France in 1882 by Jacques Turbiaux and sold as the "Turbiaux Le Protector" or "Turbiaux Disc Pistol".
In 1883 this technology was used by Minneapolis Firearms Co. and built the Protector Squeezer Palm Pistol.
Peter H. Finnegan of Austin, Illinois bought the patent in 1892 and founded the Chicago Fire Arms Co. to make and market the pistols. 12800 of these Chicago palm pistols where made.

e6ea0976ed1f9099.png

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

The Protector Palm Pistol was first patented and built in France in 1882 by Jacques Turbiaux and sold as the "Turbiaux Le Protector" or "Turbiaux Disc Pistol".
In 1883 this technology was used by Minneapolis Firearms Co. and built the Protector Squeezer Palm Pistol.
Peter H. Finnegan of Austin, Illinois bought the patent in 1892 and founded the Chicago Fire Arms Co. to make and market the pistols. 12800 of these Chicago palm pistols where made.

e6ea0976ed1f9099.png

I imagine the patent expired some time ago. I wish someone would build these again. The only 32 caliber I’d actually like to own.

Edited by NPTim
  • Like 2