The massage shooter

48 minutes ago, Historian said:

The base human being leaves a lot to be desired.

Glad to see you went a better path.

It was all because of a survey error between the city and the county. It left a strip no one wanted to deal with. Massage parlors exploited a loophole in the law because no one would take responsibility for the area. 

With the hookers came drugs, theft and all that goes with it. Made some great entertainment though. 

New details of the shooter: He's a skinhead, dresses in military clothing, and bought his guns illegally on the black market in New York.  And he killed all those people to impress Jodi Foster.

taxi_driver.jpg

Edited by Sparks
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, crockett said:

Left wing bullshit mainstream media keeps pushing the race and hate claim.

If he would be a racist he wouldn't have sex with them.

The only ones being hateful are the Dems and their media strongarms. Cancer of the century.

That’s not necessarily correct. It like folks that beat up homosexuals, trying to prove they aren’t homosexual themselves. I would place it in a retarded emotional growth. They stop growing emotionally at about the time, let’s say a boy, punches or teases a girl, at that stage, that’s how they display affection. They suffer a major emotional trauma around that time and they stay at that stage until they deal with it, if they ever do.

Much like whackadoodle in the 60’s that murdered all those nursing students. Ended up getting fake tits for his boyfriend in prison. How he swung that, boogies my mind. BTW, I know the whackadoodle’s name, I just won’t use it, please don’t use these scumbag’s names.

All that said, he is a whackadoodle, CCF, CCP, plain and simple.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NPTim said:

That’s not necessarily correct. It like folks that beat up homosexuals, trying to prove they aren’t homosexual themselves. I would place it in a retarded emotional growth. They stop growing emotionally at about the time, let’s say a boy, punches or teases a girl, at that stage, that’s how they display affection. They suffer a major emotional trauma around that time and they stay at that stage until they deal with it, if they ever do.

Much like whackadoodle in the 60’s that murdered all those nursing students. Ended up getting fake tits for his boyfriend in prison. How he swung that, boogies my mind. BTW, I know the whackadoodle’s name, I just won’t use it, please don’t use these scumbag’s names.

All that said, he is a whackadoodle, CCF, CCP, plain and simple.

And that's exactly not racism, that's called mental retardation. His motivation was not hate, his motivation was irrationally driven by a mental disorder. According to his friends he never uttered racial slurs or anything like that. Everything he did was based on his own inner struggles. Racism is not a state, its a predetermined action.

Attaching his actions to racism is on on the same level as claiming that guns and gun ownership cause violent crime. The left uses these events every ******* time for their anti white / anti male / anti conservatives / anti gun narrative. Once we start believing the lies of our oppressors, freedom and liberty will be entirely lost. That's exactly where they want us to be. Since we are drifting into psychology, look up the Stockholm syndrome.

Edited by crockett
  • Like 4