This is why they need to bless the rains down in Africa.

Silentpoet

2 minutes ago, Silentpoet said:

Your opinion is bad and you should feel bad.

Well, I wouldn’t go that far, his opinion isn’t valid in my reality. Of course, if we ever go on a road trip in my vehicle, he can expect this song on a continuous loop. :supergrin: :599c64bfb50b0_wavey1:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, NPTim said:

Well, I wouldn’t go that far, his opinion isn’t valid in my reality. Of course, if we ever go on a road trip in my vehicle, he can expect this song on a continuous loop. :supergrin: :599c64bfb50b0_wavey1:

It is a Zoidberg quote, well paraphrase.

zoidberg.jpg

• Like 1

• Administrators
37 minutes ago, Silentpoet said:

Your opinion is bad and you should feel bad.

I hate that ******* song. I have since the first time I heard it, when I was in high school. This is the only good Toto song and after they released Africa, I hated myself every time I listened to it, just knowing that they also sang that abomination.

The only thing good I can say about Toto’s Africa is that at least it isn’t Eye of the Tiger.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Eric said:

I hate that ******* song. I have since the first time I heard it, when I was in high school. This is the only good Toto song and after they released Africa, I hated myself every time I listened to it, just knowing that they also sang that abomination.

The only thing good I can say about Toto’s Africa is that at least it isn’t Eye of the Tiger.

You would think a big giant head would have better taste about the song Africa.

• Haha 2

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, Silentpoet said:

You would think a big giant head would have better taste about the song Africa.

The song sucks. It sucked then and it sucks now. 150,000 years from now, when some alien race is digging through the remnants of our civilization, they are going to find a Toto CD and listen to Africa and then they are going to say that Humans had **** taste in music and they are going to piss on remains of our once mighty civilization. 

• Haha 3

• Administrators
Just now, Batesmotel said:

Could be worse. Could be Stairway to Heaven. 

Don’t get me started on those hacks, but once again, at least it isn’t Eye of the Tiger.

• Like 2

• Administrators
Just now, Silentpoet said:

Sweet home Alabama.  I am in Arkansas man, screw Alabama.

What’s really popular southern rock tune about Arkansas? It’s on the tip of my tongue. Oh wait, there ain’t one! :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1