Where’s my AK build?

Silentpoet

I do work at a convenience store. I have not, so far, gotten the dental training though. But I did spend a few hours at the ER last evening with sky high blood pressure. It came down to merely high before they released me. I had been off my medicine until yesterday because I didn’t have insurance until recently. Got to make more changes. But today I’m going to rest and relax.

2E7E72DA-58A8-46B8-B8BD-F218B3C894B5.jpeg

You'd probably just trade it for a S&W anyhow.  Did you try a few of the scratch offs at your store?  I have heard that Convenience store workers always get $100.00 winners when they try a few or have you been too busy bladeing the raccoons in the dumpster out back?  I hope your blood pressure returns back to normal.  Take care of yourself..  Dave.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, DrB said:

You'd probably just trade it for a S&W anyhow.  Did you try a few of the scratch offs at your store?  I have heard that Convenience store workers always get $100.00 winners when they try a few or have you been too busy bladeing the raccoons in the dumpster out back?  I hope your blood pressure returns back to normal.  Take care of yourself..  Dave.

Ha! He's not Dalton Wayne...

• Haha 1

There was an overnight C store guy around here that was scratching whole rolls and then paying the register after he hit one.

Seems that you're not allowed to do that.  He got fired.

I don't understand,  because the tickets were getting paid for.  I guess if he had paid for the whole roll first,  and then played them...  ?   Can I walk in and buy a whole roll?

They said he got caught because the ticket sales would skyrocket on the nights he worked.

56 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

There was an overnight C store guy around here that was scratching whole rolls and then paying the register after he hit one.

I don't understand,  because the tickets were getting paid for.  I guess if he had paid for the whole roll first,  and then played them...  ?   Can I walk in and buy a whole roll?

They said he got caught because the ticket sales would skyrocket on the nights he worked.

I've seen a bunch of people buying entire rolls with their stimmys. Why not? I'm sure one of those people hit it big.

1 hour ago, Huaco Kid said:

He was getting out of buying any after he won.  If he played one at a time he could have had the same result and they would not have had anything to complain about.