Clown Car Escaped From The Circus, Maybe.

willie-pete

27 people stuffed into a SUV made for 9 people tops.

" A semitruck on Tuesday crashed into an SUV carrying 25 people on a Southern California highway, killing 13 and leaving others injured, authorities said.

California Highway Patrol Chief Omar Watson said 12 people died at the scene, which is about 11 miles (18 kilometers) north of the U.S.-Mexico border, and another died after arriving at the hospital. Hospital officials earlier reported there were 15 killed and more people in the SUV. "

Hmmm, I wonder who could have been in the SUV ?

:whistling:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, willie-pete said:

27 people stuffed into a SUV made for 9 people tops.

" A semitruck on Tuesday crashed into an SUV carrying 25 people on a Southern California highway, killing 13 and leaving others injured, authorities said.

California Highway Patrol Chief Omar Watson said 12 people died at the scene, which is about 11 miles (18 kilometers) north of the U.S.-Mexico border, and another died after arriving at the hospital. Hospital officials earlier reported there were 15 killed and more people in the SUV. "

Hmmm, I wonder who could have been in the SUV ?

:whistling:

Swiss Family Robinson?

• Like 1

Meskin folks ain't big, like eastern European lumberjacks and potato-farming women. Fact of the matter is, you can squeeze more illegal immigrants into a m^3 than you can regular Mericans.

Oh, and I've worked that van full of Mexicans rolled over on the turnpike call. IT AIN'T FUN.

Edited by tadbart
  • Like 1

One of my department managers is from somewhere near Lubbock, TX. This story reminds me of a tale he told me once about the brother of one of his hometown acquaintances and a church road trip that guy was involved in. 

The man isn't one to lie but it was one of those tales I just had to look up. Especially when he told me there was a song written about it. 

27 people in a large SUV somehow doesn't sound as impressive as 20 naked Pentecostals in a Pontiac Grand Am.

https://apnews.com/article/f84ab54e3c26d75c803dd307c47a0913

In case you wanted to sing along

Edited by jfost11
  • Like 1