Pressure Cooker & Air Fryer

crockett

I think I want to get one of those Pressure Cooker & Air Fryer. They can Pressure Cook, Air Fry/Air Crisp, Steam, Slow Cook, Yogurt, Sear/Sauté, Bake/Roast, Broil, and Dehydrate.

The Ninja bellow seems to be liked by folks. Any input appreciated!

https://www.ninjakitchen.com/exclusive-offer/FD402WBKT/ninja-foodi-8-qt-9-in-1-deluxe-xl-pressure-cooker-air-fryer/

Ninja® Foodi™ 8-qt. 9-in-1 Deluxe XL Pressure Cooker & Air Fryer

53 minutes ago, crockett said:

I think I want to get one of those Pressure Cooker & Air Fryer. They can Pressure Cook, Air Fry/Air Crisp, Steam, Slow Cook, Yogurt, Sear/Sauté, Bake/Roast, Broil, and Dehydrate.

The Ninja bellow seems to be liked by folks. Any input appreciated!

https://www.ninjakitchen.com/exclusive-offer/FD402WBKT/ninja-foodi-8-qt-9-in-1-deluxe-xl-pressure-cooker-air-fryer/

Ninja® Foodi™ 8-qt. 9-in-1 Deluxe XL Pressure Cooker & Air Fryer

if it is an air fryer that has the heating element in the top be careful to not let whatever you are cooking touch it, that includes anything that may 'Plump' while cooking.

the Element can shatter into your food.

ask me how i know...

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, LostinTexas said:

I see more and more of these in yard sales every month. Insta Pot seems to be going out of style. I'm sure they are fine, and our kids love theirs. They don't use it any more though, just like the folks selling them.

The novelty wore off and they seem to have fallen out of favor.

my Wife still uses hers a lot, after you use it for a dozen things i think it becomes nothing out of the Ordinary or a better resource.

i`m not a big fan of them, i prefer a slow cooker and taking the time to let low and slow go its goodness.

1 hour ago, holyjohnson said:

my Wife still uses hers a lot, after you use it for a dozen things i think it becomes nothing out of the Ordinary or a better resource.

i`m not a big fan of them, i prefer a slow cooker and taking the time to let low and slow go its goodness.

I don't even use the crock pot any more, and we have a nice one. LOL

Something I do use regularly is the air fryer. Nothing but a little convection oven with better air, but the thing does great things for frozen food, left overs, warming fried food, pizza, and a variety of stuff I really never thought about before getting one.

One of the really new things, well kinda, that I like is the automated Shark robot vacuum. The thing is set to start, do it's thing, and be out of the way in it's little corner in a couple of hours. I found how dependent it is on the app when the app went out a few days ago, and was a bit surprised, but otherwise I really do like it.

Edited by LostinTexas
  • Like 1

Have a InstantPot, use it mostly during the winter.  It works as a slow cooker or pressure cooker.  Make a big pot of soup quite often, and things such as dry hard beans don't have to be soaked, this thing makes them nice and tender in minutes.  Will make the toughest cut of meat tender to falling off the bone.

• Like 2