When Logic Fails, ‘Informed Consent’ Means Nothing

pipedreams

"Health officials tell us to not be discouraged by vaccine side effects, that we should be vaccinated in spite of them.
Oh wait. Do they mean there ARE negative side effects?

In the northeast Ohio Fairness Local School District, teachers lined up for their first round of COVID-19 injections just 2 days ago. So many teachers had adverse reactions to the shots that the District cancelled classes.

Fox News in Navarre, Ohio reported that the closures were due to “many developing side effects and becoming ill.”
Medical “experts” who are administering the vaccines there said that they are not surprised that many people are getting sick, claiming that this is normal for any vaccine."

When Logic Fails, ‘Informed Consent’ Means Nothing

"Huh? I should roll the dice with my health and be happy if I get a 103 degree fever?

What is seriously wrong with this picture?

First, the concept of “informed consent” is completely thrown out the window. Now, it’s good to get sick from the vaccine because it shows that it is working? Really? What medical scientist ever documented such a thing? What big pharma vaccine maker ever put that in their marketing propaganda?"
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

its hard to be informed when the Scientists and Medical Experts are being over ruled by the Bureaucrats and Politicians and then Amplified by the Media and Sheep.

more and more it Becomes Obvious to most on the Left wearing one or two or three Masks is no more then Virtue Signalling, whether it works or not.

• Like 1